Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email for £50 gift card

FIXED
Nhall43
Hooked

No email for £50 gift card

Hi

Went live on 19 December after signing up to PlusNet through a comparison website.  When will I get my claim email?

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: No email for £50 gift card

Reward Cards and Cashback

You'll be sent an email to the address you gave when you signed up. You'll normally receive this within 10 working days of your service being activated. If it does not arrive, check your spam folder before contacting support.

You then need to follow the link in the email which remains valid for two months after being sent. You should get your reward within 30 days of receiving confirmation. If you've signed up for an offer which automatically redeems your reward, you'll receive it within 30 days of your service being activated. Your reward will be sent either by post or email.

See the cashback and rewards FAQ for more information.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Nhall43
Hooked

Hi 

It is now past the 10 days of activation, I need the email to be re-sent or someone working for Plusnet to come back to me on how to claim £50 gift card I am due.

Thanks 

Nick

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

@Nhall43 wrote:

... signing up to PlusNet through a comparison website.  When will I get my claim email?

Hi Nick,

On re-reading your original post (OP) I note reference to a comparison website.  Which one?  Some such sites deal with the "suck you in" offers, for example TopCashBack are responsible for rewards when using their comparison site.

It has been just 12 working days since your activation.  Staff are stretched around here post holidays, hopefully someone will pick this up promptly.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Nhall43
Hooked

Hi 

Thanks for coming back to me.

It was Quidco Compare Broadband, however, once through the Quidco site it was transferrred to Plusnet site with their offer of £50 gift card, separate from Quidco.

Nick

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Fix

Hey there @Nhall43 I have sent this off to our backend team to investigate for you. I will update you on: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=230396911

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
chelsea_mcilroy

I also have not received mine & it was not in junk/spam. Who do I chase this up with please
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Hey there @chelsea_mcilroy has it been 10 days since your broadband went live?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Nhall43
Hooked

Hi Chelsea

Apparently there is a known problem with tracking and they are looking at it.  I had an email saying that have closed my question - but still have not sorted out my problem, so I'll be chasing soon £50 is £50!

You may need to set up your own question.

Nick

Nhall43
Hooked

Thank you Will you were very helpful, a cheque for £50 received today.

Nick