cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email contact regarding cashback claim

Blinks

No email contact regarding cashback claim

Hi. I recently joined Plusnet and there was a 75 pound cashback offer with my contract. Can anyone tell me how to claim this please as I haven't had any email contact from Plusnet since joining.

I tried to use LiveChat but I think it's overloaded atm. And I believe there's a time limit on claiming any cashback...?

Thanks all.

Blinks

3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: No email contact regarding cashback claim

Hello @Blinks,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble with getting your cashback and I apologise for the frustration caused. I have looked over the account and created a ticket here with further information.

Blinks

Hi. Thanks for the reply. But the account team is still getting the email address wrong. And it's unclear on the page how to reply to them. Could you either indicate how a reply is made to the emails sent to my account or let them know they're still getting the email address wrong please?

Thanks

Blinks

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @Blinks,

Looking over the account and the previous ticket raised regarding this, it looks like the redemption email was sent through to the email address you had previously confirmed on Ticket: 186182022.

I've raised a new ticket regarding this Here, as the previous one has closed.

Hopefully we can just bypass the redemption email at this point and get the cheque sent out, I'll keep you updated via the new ticket on the account regarding this.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet