Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No discounts nor refunded

FIXED
hst125scorton1
Grafter

No discounts nor refunded

I signed up for a brand new contract at £34.99 p/m back in Feb 2019, I also adjusted my billing day from the 2nd to 4th of each month etc. Ever since the discounts of -£7.99 never gets applied and my bill comes out at £42.98 p/m or last one at £45!. When I chatted online to a person I managed to get 1x refund back, my last bill once the payment came out I asked for the £7.99 refund and was told no.. and that my account was been added to a list for a fix.

Quite frankly I'm fed up of this, having to ask for the refund cause the discount hasn't been applied due to a billing system fault that to me doesn't seem to be getting fixed or still been worked on. Money isn't the issue and although my bills are paid in full everytime without fault I never seem to get the refund or discounts. Can someone look into this and apply a refund of sorts? I believe I'm coming upto 2x refunds and also a third on the 4th billing date.

2 REPLIES 2
PCSensei2

Re: No discounts nor refunded

Sorry to depress you but you're a newcomer to the Plusnet billing merry-go-round, and you've another phase to go through yet!

I started at the turn of the year, and after a couple of months they did get the right contract amount. Then they applied the refunds - and promptly charged the refunded amounts back! My latest bill - attached - shows what has been happening.

All the replies I get thank me for my patience (!!!!!) and ignore the issue. I have sent them this diagram of the bill in the hope that the penny may finally drop, but I'm not holding my breath.

It seems to me that they (unnecessarily) changed the billing software, failed to test it properly, and now have such a queue of complaints that they can't handle it. They seem to hope that they can wear you down by bland stock replies which dodge the issue until you give up.

So good luck, keep at it and don't let them get away with it!

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: No discounts nor refunded

Fix

Hi @hst125scorton1

I apologise for the issues you have experienced with your monthly bills and to see that you feel you haven't been supported by us. I have reviewed your account and managed to resolve some of the issues you have encountered. You can view a full update on what I've done via your account here

Please get back to me if there's anything else I can help with.

Hi @ PCSensei2  I'm sorry to see you have experienced these issues for some months now with no clarification on whats being done by us to resolve it. I have taken a look at your bills and raised an escalation to our Billing department for their support with your bills. I have created a support ticket on your account advising when I aim to provide you with a further update. You can view this here

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with in the meantime