cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No discount applied to account

Raydela

No discount applied to account

Hi,
Why have I not received any discount for on my first two payments, I was told first month was free by one of your colleague and why have you billed me from the start of month when the fibre broadband was not even working until the end of the month ?
I'm also still having problems due to crackly phone line. I have placed a call but still no fix coming.
I signed up on the internet and I was being promised reduced rate for first 6 months.
Thanks
Ray
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No discount applied to account

Hi Ray and welcome to the forums,
I've just checked your account and can confirm that the discounts were applied.
You can check this yourself by taking a look at a breakdown of the invoices <a href="https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0">here</a>
Sorry to hear there's still an issue with the line too. I'll pick that up and reply to your ticket shortly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Raydela

Hi Adam,
thanks for rapid response.
I can see where I was getting confused with bill now, thanks.
Still a little put out that I seemed to get charged for internet before it actually worked.
Cheers
slacker

I have the same problems. Somebody point me in the right direction. Not a happy customer.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@Raydela,
Thanks for getting back to us.
Just to reassure you this should be accommodated for in the second bill by the amount being adjusted automatically.
Does that make sense?
That's exactly the same for yourself @slacker
Feel free to PM me if you need me to look into anything for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team