cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No credit added for downtime (despite promises that it will)

gnicholson8
Grafter

No credit added for downtime (despite promises that it will)

I had a fault which I raised on or around 4th March, the fault continued and was resolved on/around 20th March,
For this I was told I would not be billed for the period in between as the Internet was unusable (constant drops and slow speed) and the phone line couldn't be used at all (if you picked it up it dropped the internet, constant crackles and drops on phone calls and you could barely hear the other person)
So I was informed that I wouldn't be billed for this, but what a surprise, you've taken a full months payment from me (well pending) but still.
3 REPLIES 3
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: No credit added for downtime (despite promises that it will)

Hi gnicholson8,
I'm very sorry you didn't receive the refund when your fault was resolved. I've had a look into this and can confirm that I've now process the refund for your services from 04/03/2014 - 20/03/2014. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please allow 7-10 working days for the refund to be credited back into your account. I've outlined the amount on Ticket: 83950839 for you.
gnicholson8
Grafter

I Linn,
Thank you so much, I just received notification of the ticket. I appreciate you taking the time to investigate this.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Not a problem! Sorry it wasn't sorted when the fault was resolved!
Hopefully we'll see you in the Forums some more in the future Smiley