cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation of upgrade request

DTEG
Rising Star

No confirmation of upgrade request

Both I and my parents have requested upgrades to our connections, but neither have received any confirmation email. Plusnet support insist one would have been sent to our registered addresses, but I have checked all spam folders etc and nothing to be found. We both use the same email system, so there could be a common point of failure, but on the other hand we both successfully receive other notifications from Plusnet without any trouble at all.
Has anyone else requested an upgrade in the last few days, and if so, did they get any confirmation of their request?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No confirmation of upgrade request

I'm sorry if you've been told to the contrary but us scheduling an account change doesn't actually cause an e-mail to be sent out.
I can see we have replied to your ticket so please take that as written confirmation. If your parents also need written confirmation from us then PM me their username and I'll send them a ticket too.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DTEG
Rising Star

Thanks for the quick and clear response - I have PMed you their username.
Will close the ticket accordingly.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem, I'll check the other account ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team