Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation about cancelling BT Sport

FIXED
DeathCore
Hooked

No confirmation about cancelling BT Sport

Hi,

I completed the BT Sport cancellation form well over a week ago, and as of now I've still not had any confirmation of this.

I don't want to just pause for one month, I want to cancel it completely and I'll add it back on when I choose.

No live chat, and no phone lines open, so this is the only way of getting any kind of communication through. and quite frankly I'm getting annoyed with it.

Please remove the BT Sport addon from my account ASAP.

5 REPLIES 5
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: No confirmation about cancelling BT Sport

Fix

Hi @DeathCore, thank you for getting in touch.

I am afraid you would need to call us on 0800 432 0200 If you want to cancel the BT Sport service.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
DeathCore
Hooked

Thanks @Beyhive I finally managed to speak to a human and got it fully cancelled as well as the credit for the time spent trying to get this sorted!

I've marked your response as fixed.

Cheers,

DeathCore \m/

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Glad to hear you've managed to get this sorted @DeathCore,

Have a lovely evening and stay safe.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
doolster

It seems impossible to cancel BT Sport App add on.

In fact removal of ANY add-on seems nigh on impossible one way or another.

Please can I request immediate removal of BT Sport App add-on and refund from the point where sport stopped.  You cannot charge of a service not providing what it was meant to!  Sky did this all automatically!

I filled in the online form about this months ago.  I raised a support ticket 10 days ago.  There seems to be no way to get in touch with anyone.  Please cancel it and refund the last 2 months!

Also, I clicked on the "Pro" add-on  before realising that with my bandwidth it's a complete waste of time.  I don't need or want it and I'd like to get rid of it.  But as with ALL other add-ons you just can't remove them via the portal.  The tantalising hyperlink saying "Remove Add-on" sounds promising but sadly just doesn't work - it pops up saying it's processing and then just hangs.  Have tried this many times from different browsers and different devices.  Funny that when I added it in the first place it worked just fine :-).  Hmmm ...

So please remove both these add-ons with immediate effect.  I don't expect to pay for the Pro add-on (as I've been trying to remove it since the first day I added it about a week or so ago, and as for the BT Sport App, well, this is getting ridiculous.  Will be going to ombudsman if not resolved and refunded this week.

Rant over ... for now!

Please can you get these both sorted this week.

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @doolster. Sorry for the delay in sorting this. I've checked the account for you and can see a colleague has picked this up for you on the account the other day and removed those.

Will
 Plusnet Help Team