Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cashback email received

FIXED
abjon242

Re: No cashback email received

Hi plusnet,

My broadband fibre service went live 17/02/2020. I have yet to receive my cash back or cash back email. I spoke with customer services on 13/03/2020 who confirmed it would be on its way shortly, now 16th April and still no cash back or email ?

Could this be resolved please.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @abjon242

Sorry to hear that, I can see that email was sent to you in February. It is quite common that it is landing in Spam or Junk folder as it is not send from plus.com or plus.net domain.

I have sent you copy of this email here

If you will have any other questions, just let us know.

-PIotr

abjon242

Hi Tibzor,

Form received and completed, many thanks for the assistance 😁

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I am really happy that I was able to help you Smiley

-Piotr

davlupin

Could I have my request above addressed as well please ?
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @davlupin

As stated by @KatieC we do not have any record of cashback offer on your account.

I have looked through every service notice and promotional offer does not include cashback.

Can you please let us know how did you sing up, was it any 3rd party site? Any chance you have any confirmation email or screenshot with this cashback offer?

Sorry for this inconvenience.

bunillidh47

Hi could this also be looked into for my account @bunillidh47 joined in February and still no notification email received.

slimes66

Hello - I have had similar problem. Broadband installed on 09/04/20 but cannot contact customer services via phone (no answer) and no cashback email for promised £70. Please can you respond PlusNet?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble then please get back to us here and we’ll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
slimes66

Thank you for your reply Adam. I've checked out the link you sent but this does not explain about the email that your team promised and that I haven't received. They also said this needed to be responded to within 10days. Can you explain? Thanks, Simon

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there, I've just checked and can see we sent you an email on the 15th. Can you check including any spam/junkmail folders? if you want to run a search the sender address is 

no-reply@plusnetrewards.com

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
slimes66

Hi Adam - have checked, double and triple-checked all folders inc junk and using search details you suggested. 100% have not received this. Interestingly all other plusnet emails land straight in inbox without probs. Pls can you trigger this email to be sent again or forwarded? thanks

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

OK and thanks a lot for checking that. I've been able to put the claim through on your behalf so the reward should reach you within the next 30 days. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
welder99

just for a guide for anyone moving over to plusnet with a cashback offer available, make sure you take a screen shot of said offer, because i moved over in march, having seen the £70 cashback offer on broadband genie website, i phoned plusnet to make the move over, having got confirmation of the cashback offer from the person i was talking to. i never received any email relating to this offer, phoned customer service this morning, and got an email back saying thre's no sign of any offer being available to me !,and hence no £70 cashback for me,  so my advice TAKE THAT SCREEN SHOT ,

Voxov

My fibre broadband went live on 18/3/20 and I haven't received the e-mail from you to enable me to claim my £70 Cash back. The email is not in my spam or junk folders.

online chat is currently not operating and I’m informed there’s a 30 minute wait if I call the headline.

my user name is Voxov -I assume you can retrieve all necessary details from that.

Would you action this please?