Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cashback email received

FIXED
mrandrews
Fixes: 1

No cashback email received

Joined on 10/11/19 after ordering via uSwitch to get a cashback deal. The transfer of home phone and broadband completed 03/12/19. Havent yet received a cashback claim email either at point of ordering or at onboarding from my old provider. When am i supposed to receive that email?

Tags (2)
29 REPLIES 29
dlw83

Re: No cashback email received

I'm in exactly the same boat, having not received the e-mail after switching from NowTV 14 days ago

mrandrews

Yes. Seems a common thing. It would be nice if uSwitch and/or PlusNet would detail exactly how the cashback process works on their web site. I have no information about it. Have also opened a case with uSwitch customer services. Will post the outcome back here.

Mark.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

HI @mrandrews

As per my response to @dlw83 - I've checked your account and your signup journey doesn't appear to have cashback allocated to it.

Could you please let us know your contact with USwitch goes? Cashback via an affiliate is usually provided directly from that affiliate without us sending you any form of communication.

Thanks

Dave

mrandrews

Fix

Update 10/12/2019

uSwitch advised me that Plusnet (or its rewards agent) should email me a claim email within 2 weeks of broadband activation. I waited and received that email at 00:03 exactly 7 days after activation of broadband. Judging by the timestamp, this was an automated message and came from no-reply@plusnetrewards.com. There was a "claim here" link in the email and a simple online form to complete. My casback claim is now being processed so i'm now satisfied for the time being whilst I wait up to 30 days for a cheque to arrive. Suggestion: it would still be hvery helpful for others if both uSwitch and Plusnet would publish the details of the claims procedures in an FAQ on the web sites.

DaveH81

I too am in the same boat. Have definitely not received an email! (Please see picture attached)

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @DaveH81, I am really sorry to hear this. I have provided some further information on claiming the cashback on your account here for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
DaveH81

Well Lauren, that appeared to work so thank you. Just waiting to see if my monies arrive now.

davlupin

Hello . My broadband was activated on 2nd march and I haven't received my cashback claim email. Can you please support.
Thanks Davide
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @davlupin

Having checked your account, it doesn't appear that you signed up with a Cashback offer.

Sorry for any confusion that has been caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
davlupin

Hi thanks for your reply,

When I subscribed for the service I definitely recall the £75 cashback being part of the offer. Can you please share t&c s of the cashback detailing whch criteria I don't fulfill and why I'm not eligible? I signed up through the Plusnet website in early Feb 2020.

Thanks,
Davide
VickiAndyVanHat

This matches my situation almost exactly too - please could you advise me how I can receive my cashback?

thoth360

Same here. Joined over the phone and the guy stated i would receive an email on how to claim the cast back but email never arrived.

Is there still a way to get this PlusNet?

Cheers

bunillidh47

I've also never received this email now been waiting well over a month.

davidtrudiepres

Hello

I have also had the same issue with no cash back email received since joining in February

Please may a staff member contact me to sort this out?

Thanks

David