cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cashback email received (£85 via MSE)

jimadine
Hooked

No cashback email received (£85 via MSE)

Hi

I signed up for phone and broadband via the MoneySaving Expert offer (£85 cashback) on 18 July. Screenshot of my page movements below:

2018-08-12 13_23_58-History.png

My phone and broadband was activated on 1 August. However, more than 10 days has passed and I have not received the cashback email, as mentioned on the MSE page:

2018-07-21 11_18_17-Compare Best Broadband Deals_ Broadband Unbundled MSE - Pale Moon.png

I have checked my Spam folder and there is no sign of any Plusnet emails. Would someone from Plusnet be able to look into this for me, please?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: No cashback email received (£85 via MSE)

Hi @jimadine,

I'm really sorry to hear about the redemption email not being sent out to you as of yet.

We are aware that there has been an issue with some of our sign ups going live from the 23rd July onwards. The issue being that cashback redemption emails aren't automatically being sent.

However, not to worry as our Marketing team are aware of this and will be getting these redemption emails pushed out in the next couple of weeks. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused but rest assured you will be getting your cashback albeit it's a little delayed.

dans

Hi plus net team, I've had a similar problem. i joined live from 23 june 2018 through the mse link paying 12months upfront for £197 and was then expecting a voucher/details to fill in claim for cashback soon after. Ive still not received this and its nearly 2 months later a period i was told i was supposed to have to claim for the cash back in. I have emailed the support team at least twice and had no response at all as yet. Can you please look into this for me too asap so I can proceed with the cash back that I've not been able to do as yet. I have checked junk and spam folders with nothing in there.

I presume you will have access to my account details, ideally an email direct to my email you have on record would be preferable rather than sending/sorting through this forum.

thanks in advance Daniel

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @dans 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Please click here to view the ticket I have left on your account regarding this. I also sent an email copy. 

Thanks 

jessicacat

Hi Plusnet Help Team

I too have not yet received an email in order to claim the £85 cashback for sign up via MSE. Signed up 19/07/18 and service live on 02/08/18. MSE did state that this email should be received within 10 days of activation, although I understand after reading this and other posts, that this has been delayed.

Please can you advise when I can expect to receive the email and subsequent cashback?

Thanks

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @jessicacat,

I'm really sorry you haven't heard anything yet regarding your cashback redemption email.

Our Marketing team are still working on this and we would advise if you haven't heard anything at the latest by 31/08/2018 please feel free to get back in and we will chase this for you.

Thank you.

CharlotteCourt

Hi there,

Sorry I am in the same boat. Given that the cash-back had to be claimed within a given period of time I am growing concerned that this offer will time-out.

I contacted your chat-bot last Thursday and was told that I would hear within 3 days. I've still not heard anything and the "question" on my account has not been updated.

Apologies if this is unfair, but as a new customer I am becoming increasingly underwhelmed by the level (or lack) of support I have received from PlusNet despite the suggestions that support is good. The amount of time and effort this is taking from me is starting to make me regret leaving my previous provider, especially as without the cash-back there was absolutely no benefit in me switching.

I don't want to be another grumpy old man (too late I hear you cry!!) but is there really no way that PlusNet can be proactive in contacting customers?

Yours

Victor Meldrew