cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cash back yet

Chrisstanier

No cash back yet

I've asked where my cash back is 2 weeks ago no real answer why's it take so long to sort things out  I was promised £75 cash back when I renewed my contract. Still waiting
15 REPLIES 15
nocashback

Re: No cash back yet

I am owed £70 plus £75 cashback.
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi nocashback
As per my colleagues multiple replies in ticket reference 117164980 you will unfortunately not be receiving the £70 cash back as this is not valid any more. As per your cheque for £75 you should receive this any day now if you have not already received this.
monika

Hi , signed up on December 2015 with offer £75 cash back. I'm still waiting for the cheque.... It's more than 60 days now. Why is it so long Huh
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi monika, welcome to the forums!
I've checked your account and it looks like we sent you an email to redeem your cashback back on 11/01/16.
Looking at our records, you didn't open this email or complete the redemption form that is required before we'd send the cashback cheque out on the offer you signed up to.
I'll raise this with our marketing team to see if we can get the email resent for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
CathLocke

How do you post anything in the forum? I've registered and logged in but no option to 'post'
CathLocke

Ah, I see, it's a 'reply'. I too haven't received my cashback despite being signed up in December. That's 2 full months with PlusNet and still no promised cashback.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi CathLocke, welcome to the forums!
I've checked your account and can confirm that your cheque is expected by 25/03/16, apologies for the delay with the delivery.
@monika - I've left an update on the ticket on your account. Unfortunately as you did not redeem the cashback within 2 months of the email being sent to you, I am sorry to say the offer has been forfeited as per the T&C's.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

Hi monika, welcome to the forums!
I've checked your account and it looks like we sent you an email to redeem your cashback back on 11/01/16.
@monika - I've left an update on the ticket on your account. Unfortunately as you did not redeem the cashback within 2 months of the email being sent to you, I am sorry to say the offer has been forfeited as per the T&C's.

Today's only the 10th Harry! Surely that means there's 1 day left Huh

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

You're right! Shocked Thanks for pointing that out MisterW, not sure how I missed that Embarrassed
Really sorry about that oversight monika. I've now responded to our marketing team pointing out that the claim is still within 2 months and I'll make sure that's resolved.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
stephens

Hi, I got the e-mail / link for my £50 cashback cheque and filled it out on 10th Feb.
Not too bothered when I get the cheque, but as it's well over 30 days now (and you are disqualified if it goes over 60 days) can someone be kind enough to confirm that there is evidence that I redeemed it properly?
I have time to send it again if there was a "glitch" when I completed the redemption.  Smiley
My switch went smoothly and everything runs great.
Many thanks for any replies, kind regards.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

That's showing fine, should be with you by the 25th March.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Emmz777

Hi there, I signed up for the £75 cashback and was told I would receive an email explaining how to claim it. I've still not had one and I've checked my junk mail. Please advise!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

This isn't one I can check myself unfortunately, however I've asked my colleague to take a look at this tomorrow when they are back in the office.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Emmz777, the cashback offer you signed up with does not follow the same redemption process as the other offers. There is no redemption e-mail for this offer; you should receive a cheque within 60 days of the first service going active.
Apologies for any confusion caused by being advised that a redemption email would be sent, I'll get feedback passed on to any advisors who have said this to you.
If you still haven't received the cheque by around the second week in May, please let us know and we'll get this chased up for you Smiley
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet