cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cash back email

margaret3

No cash back email

Went live on 03/05/2019 but have not received email regarding how to claim cash back.

9 REPLIES 9
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: No cash back email

Hi there.

I'm sorry to see you've not received an e-mail yet to claim your cashback

We unfortunately have a temporary issue with the system we'd use to pass your account to our suppliers to send the email out. We're working on this to resolve as soon as we can. Once this has been sorted you'll be the first to know as you'll receive the email.

For now I'd recommend keeping an eye out for the email to claim the cashback and once you've received this and filled out the short form it contains, you'll receive the cashback within 30 days.

While we have no timeframe to advise on when you'll receive the email, I'd allow up to 14 days. Please do let us know if you've not received it after that time. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
preecejon
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

They're fobbing everyone off "third party at fault, not our problem, no idea when it will be fixed. Thanks for joining plusnet sucker!"
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry that you feel we're passing the buck, as per my previous response the issue appears to lie with our system passing on the required details to our suppliers (Grassroots). We'll get this resolved as soon as we can.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused if you've been affected.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Armin_Tamzarian
Grafter

Anoush,

You said:

While we have no timeframe to advise on when you'll receive the email, I'd allow up to 14 days. Please do let us know if you've not received it after that time. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

So when is this 14 days from exactly? From the date my Plusnet service went live - or 14 days from 17th May? And is it 14 calendar days - or 14 working days?

It really looks like you pulled the 14 days out of thin air to try and shut us up. Good luck with that.

Best Regards,

AT

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@Armin_Tamzarian, as there is no timeframe I simply provided a review date for anyone affected by this to check back with us if they haven't received the email by then. Please rest assured we are working to get this sorted as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience and apologies once again for the inconvenience.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Armin_Tamzarian
Grafter

Anoush,

You said:

...as there is no timeframe I simply provided a review date for anyone affected by this to check back with us if they haven't received the email by then

No - you did not provide a review date. What you said was "...I'd allow 14 days...". You did not say when the 14 days start - nor did you say if these are calendar days or working days.  

As you did not answer the question I asked, I will do the maths for you:  I will assume that the 14 days you quoted started  from the date of your post - 17 May. And since Plusnet prefers to use "working days" rather than calendar days, adding 14 working days to 17 May takes it out to 7 June.

So you are suggesting that we should give Plusnet until 7 June to sort out its IT problem and get the emails sent out? And, if we do not receive the email, not to get back to you before that date ?

Do you honestly believe this is acceptable?

Regards,

AT

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Armin_Tamzarian

I am sorry that there has been an internal issue that has prevented the emails being sent. As Anoush has pointed out this is not a definitive date and may be sooner however we would suggest allowing 14 working days.

I appreciate this is frustrating for all affected and we do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Armin_Tamzarian
Grafter

Good Morning @Warwick - thank-you for your reply.

You wrote:

I am sorry that there has been an internal issue that has prevented the emails being sent. As Anoush has pointed out this is not a definitive date and may be sooner however we would suggest allowing 14 working days

Okay, so we need to allow 14 working days. It may be sooner, it may not. Plusnet don't know. Adding 14 working days to today - 20 May 2019 - takes us to Monday 10 June 2019.  

Right, got it. You just want us to go away and stop bothering you. I will add a reminder to my calendar: If I have not received my Reward Card claim email by 10/06/2019 then it will be time to go down the legal route.

Best Regards,

AT

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Armin_Tamzarian

We are asking those affected to please allow us the opportunity to ensure the emails sent. We would ask those affected to allow 14 working days for us to do this and should you not receive the email by the advised review date to please get back in touch.

Once again I do apologise and thank you for your patience.