cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bills since November 2018

BabsB
Hooked

No bills since November 2018

I haven’t had or paid a bill for my broadband and landline since November 2018. I have telephoned and asked online questions and the answer each time is “on hold until 1st of next month”. I am getting worried that a large bill or disconnection is coming. I was told that wouldn’t happen without notification but so far had nothing from them. Now my questions online relating to this have disappeared. I have been a loyal customer of Plusnet for many years because of their good service but now am losing confidence in them big time.

6 REPLIES 6
DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: No bills since November 2018

Firstly, welcome to the forums @BabsB 

I haven’t had or paid a bill for my broadband and landline since November 2018.

Plusnet are having 'difficulties' with certain accounts. It is pretty well documented around these forums.

Monies owed, at no fault to you, are only going to be billed for the last 90 days. Any further monies owed, again not your fault, are being written off (Plusnet are taking a hit for the hassle)

Monies owed for services in the last 90 days, if you can't afford it, are going to be put onto a payment plan, rather than 3xmonths in one go. Obviously you can pay it all off in one go once the billing issue is finally sorted.

I have telephoned and asked online questions and the answer each time is “on hold until 1st of next month”.

I fear you could be wasting your time. Being part of this community (forum) can be a better alternative

I am getting worried that a large bill or disconnection is coming.

You may see a splash screen regarding restrictions. Either post on here, or phone to have it removed.

Staff will possibly be along soon to assist;)

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @BabsB

Thank you for getting in touch and I am so sorry to hear that the recent issues with your invoices has left you with this feeling.

I have responded via a ticket on your account with further detail on your issue. You can view these details here

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch

BabsB
Hooked

Thank you @DS and @Warwick 

@DS thanks for your information much appreciated.

Thanks @Warwick. Checked my notifications. Thanks for the reassurance. Is that correct that I will only be charged for the last 90 days when the problem is resolved?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @BabsB,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I have updated your ongoing ticket with further info. You can view the ticket here.

Thank you.

DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

@BabsB  It was my pleasure to be able to let you know Smiley

Plusnet like to keep any 'offers' and 'gestures of good will' (GOGW) off a public forumLips_are_sealed

(though, based on reading, push for 3 months free BB tooThumbs_Up)

Who said that, it wasn't me Wink

krimbo47
Hooked

hi BAB8 I have been in the same situation as yourself do not dispair My situation has now been sorted to my satisfaction the agreement is that I will only be charged for 90 days service and as GOGW 3months free fibre To get to this state I had to cancel my DD pay my arrears on a credit card the plusnet set up a new DD.

My feeling is if you are struggling to clear your arrears plusnet could set up a payment plan best wishes