cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bills since Line Rental saver renewal

jenniferbridges

No bills since Line Rental saver renewal

I've not been billed for my services since renewing my line rental saver. Can a staffer please sort this out? I've tried to raise this on twitter but haen't got a response. Checking previous threads this seems to be a common problem.

Tags (3)
10 REPLIES 10
Jeannine
Dabbler

Re: No bills since Line Rental saver renewal

I don’t think you’ll have much luck getting it sorted - we haven’t paid any money since renewing the line rental saver last November.  I’ve done my very best to try to get Plusnet to resolve the mistake, but to no avail!  And we’ve changed contract a month ago, so that makes it even more complicated!

Good luck!

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Yes - a deafening silence from Plusnet as to when / if they will ever dsrt this mess out. I am coming up to 9 months now with the LRS issue still unresolved not to mention the issues with the new contract taken out in March.

Maybe someone from Plusnet would care to give us an update!?

RichT
Grafter

I have had the same problem since I renewed my Line Rental Saver in October 2019. My unpaid bills will soon reach £200!

Plusnet raised a ticket to monitor the problem. That ticket was due to expire on 24/06/20, so I added a question asking for an update.

There reply was:

--------------------------------

Hi Richard,

Thanks for getting back to me,

I'm afraid we've no updates on this problem. I'm passing this ticket back to you as I'm unable to continue to monitor this because of CV-19. We're still working in the background to fix the problem as soon as we can though. If you have any further queries or concerns, please feel free to give us a call on 0800 432 0200.

--------------------------------

I have no idea how many people they have working on this problem but, as a retired software developer, I am not at all impressed that, after all this time, they still haven't fixed it.

jgb
Champion

@RichT 

A very similar reply to the final entry on my ticket which Plusnet closed in April for the same reason.

I do not see why such tickets, with live issues, cannot be left open so that the customer can readily pick things up again when no resolution has been forthcoming some months later rather than having to try to get in touch with CS yet again by phone or on these forums. I regret not keeping my ticket ticking over by replying to it every so often so that I would at least have some updates on the two live issues I have - the LRS debacle and arecontract that has not completed properly meaning the wrong discount and no specified contract end date.

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

@jenniferbridges I am sorry to hear about this, I've updated your query on your account for you today Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there @Jeannine I can see that yours is being cased managed here.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there @jgb I am sorry to hear this. I understand that you were advised on the matter here, and the team who are fixing these accounts will be in touch when we have a fix/update.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Jeannine
Dabbler

Hi Noor, yes I am aware that there is an open question on my account about this - it’s just that nothing has been done about it since I first contacted Plusnet about the problem some months ago!

Oh well, if you don’t want my money, I shall keep quiet! 🤫

jgb
Champion

@tinytaco 

Yes, I am aware that things were being managed on that ticket but that was closed as the CSC analyst said that Plusnet were concentrating resources in these straightened times on more urgent cases such as where customers have no internet etc., which was understandable.

However, the CSC analyst's last entry before closure was on 10 April and I am now 3 months worth of bills further on with no resolution to the LRS issue or to the other issue on that ticket about my recontract in March which has not completed properly meaning that discounts are wrong and that the contract does not have any start or end dates showing on the dashboard.  

So the LRS issue has now been ongoing for 9 months and the recontract issue for 4 months. Not a good endorsement for Plusnet's billing systems. Keeping track of exactly where things are is becoming a right pain especially with no updates and with no apparent end in sight.

jenniferbridges

Hello. I've checked my account and there is no new ticket. Could you try raising it again?