Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No billing since February!

FIXED
markmapstone

No billing since February!

Hi.

Can someone advise me about my account not being billed since February?

I can't afford for PN to suddenly claw back so many months worth of payments.  

I've just received a 'service' email, and it hasn't explained anything regarding assurance or compensation. 

Please help! 

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: No billing since February!

Fix

@markmapstone  Welcome to the forum.

Rejoice in you good luck! Plusnet have anounced that when/if they ever fix their billing system that those affected will only be back billed for the previous 3 months.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @markmapstone 

I'm sorry to see we've not billed you in so long.

As has been said, when we generate your bill this will only be for a maximum of 3 months leading up to the bill generating and 1 month moving forward depending on if the 'catch up' bill we generate co-incides with your usual billing date.

If you need any assistance with paying the bill we generate, feel free to let us know and we'll be happy to discuss a payment plan to split the cost across more than one month.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
kjpetrie
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

I don't know whether the OP was motivated by the same e-mail, but I received an e-mail this morning sent yesterday advising me there'd been an error on my discount which has now been corrected and I should receive some credit.

I checked my bank statements and also found I had last been debited in January. Looking at my payments history, I think what has happened is that my Line Rental Saver payment has been treated as an advance payment for broadband!

While this would be exceptionally good value if I left it, I think it's only fair to point out the error. I'd soon complain if things were the other way round!

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for your post @kjpetrie

I can confirm that your line rental saver has been applied correctly and you were affected by the issues mentioned above where your account was in a suspended billing state.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team