cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bill since February

EddieB
Grafter

No bill since February

Is the billing problem any closer to being fixed. My last bill was 19th February.Also not able to pay my line rental yearly

7 REPLIES 7
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: No bill since February

Hi,

The accounts in suspended billing are being addressed in phases as the issues specific to particular groups are resolved.

I do not believe LSR renewals are affected, these can still be paid when due.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @EddieB,

I'm sorry that your account is affected by the stuck billing issue and for any inconvenience that this is causing you. I've checked your account and can see that our billing team are aware that your account is affected and are working to resolve this for you as soon as possible -all being well, this should be within the next month.

Once this issue has been resolved, our billing team will send you a bill for the previous 90 days of charges - any charges that were incurred over 90 days prior will be written off. If need be, we can arrange a payment plan at that stage. Please get in touch once the bill has been generated if you'd like a payment plan.

As @Townman has mentioned, this won't affect your line rental saver. You'll receive a reminder once your current line rental saver is close to the end and the reminder will include instructions on how to renew.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
EddieB
Grafter

Hi 

The line rental saver should of been paid last April. I was told because of the payment issues it was not possible to take payment.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

So just keep your head down until Plusnet get around to fixing your bill. Your service including line rental has been free since February, apart from the last 90 days up to when they finally get around to generating your bill. Just sit back and enjoy their incompetence.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @EddieB,

That's correct as we cannot take a payment for the line rental saver while your account is affected by the billing issue. I am sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
EddieB
Grafter

Having received the long awaited bill there was a charge for 3 months line rental at the full price. Got in touch with CS. Bill was adjusted for line rental saver.It is now December and I have had no bill since the October bill. The line rental saver which I paid in October was apparently credited to my account instead of paying for the line rental.Have been informed you are still having problems with accounts.Surely it can't take this long to get it sorted?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @EddieB, thanks for the update. I'm really sorry that you are still experiencing issues with your billing. Please be assured that our engineers are working to resolve the issues and once a fix implemented on your account, we'll let you know.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team