cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bill or statement since 4th March 2019 - What's going on?

BertieBassett
Grafter

No bill or statement since 4th March 2019 - What's going on?

Despite two "chats" with an adviser, I still haven't been billed since my last statement on 4th March 2019. The transcripts of the two chats highlight an issue with Plusnet accounts department and confirm it is a problem with Plusnet billing. I am not used to owing monies to folk and dislike "debt". This seems a very strange situation. Any ideas to restore a degree of billing normality here please.

15 REPLIES 15
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: No bill or statement since 4th March 2019 - What's going on?

They have had no timescale for a fix since September last year Roll_eyes only 10 months

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @BertieBassett,

I'm sorry that billing is currently suspended on your account and for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Our billing team are working on resolving this but, sadly, we've not yet been given a date for when this will be fixed.

Once this issue is resolved, our billing team will generate a bill for the previous 90 days of charges. Any charges that that were incurred over 90 days before the fix date will be written off and we will also be able to arrange a payment plan so that you're not having to pay a large amount in one go.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
BertieBassett
Grafter

Hi Emily,

Thank you for your prompt and relevant reply. As long as, when it comes to to the crunch, things don't go rogue with strange amounts being claimed or my service disrupted due to non payment. It's a confidence thing really. An IT company that fails to issue it's bills, for months, due to an IT glitch seems particularly weird. I'm just a naive end user, but a little more explanation might go some way to alleviate my worry here. I appreciate you may not have been told, but surely someone, in very high authority, should be asking direct questions? Does the CEO know? I'l let you tell him Emily Wink

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Yes, the CEO does know.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

They (the CEO) may well know about it @Townman but are they doing anything about it, that is the real question.

andrew3498

I signed up in April and have only just received my first bill.  Not great having to pay a big sum in one go rather than paying monthly.  Hope this is the only time it happens!

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Hi Andrew,

A warm welcome to the forums. Plusnet have advised that on a case by case basis, arrangements can be made to spread the cost of ‘catch up’ billing.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @andrew3498,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been affected by this issue. If there is anything that we may be able to help with moving forward then please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us and we'll be happy to offer our assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

They have also said that they will only bill for the last 90 days, the rest are free. But the op is right, one wonders what the bills really will be when/if the system gets fired up again. Will it take account of the referal discounts for the period of non charge for instance?

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
BertieBassett
Grafter

This is all about the confidence that leads from a "customer first and "right first" time attitude. An IT outfit that is failing to collect it's core income owing to an IT glitch is particularly unusual. It's good to know that the CEO is appraised of developments. Perhaps he might care to drop a line of explanation to this "valued customer". 

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@BertieBassett  all you will get from PN management is Lips_are_sealed Lips_are_sealed Lips_are_sealed

Anon
Pro

Sorry not to agree but I think all you will get is Crazy3Crazy2Crazy

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
andrew3498

So I have paid my excessive bill due to payments not being taken on time, but now my bill for next month is £34.99.  However, I signed up on a £23.99 a month plan for 18 months!  Beginning to wish I hadn't moved to Plusnet and believed all the "best customer service" stuff in the ads Angry

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @andrew3498, I'm really sorry that this has happened, it looks like the discount hasn't correctly applied to the account.

I have now added this on for you and also issued a refund for any overcharges made so far, I've provided a bit more detail on this here for you but please just get back to me in the meantime if you have any further queries.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team