cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to bills on line

Jaxchat

No access to bills on line

Am I the only one who cannot view my bills on line. Chat and phoning did not give any indication as to why - seemed pretty clueless. Especially as I wished to check recent bills because referral discounts did not seem to be there despite the site saying I had active referrals. I am not able to check the latest bill which is to be paid by d.d. Later this month

Plusnet seem not to be able to solve this and they are not saying anything publicly about it. Is the problem with the new billing system. I have been a customer for a long time and have previously had no problems

5 REPLIES 5
Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: No access to bills on line

No problem viewing bills here..although it does seem a bit slow in loading.

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
acr
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Like many people I had a problem viewing my bills. I fixed the problem by deleting the existing Plusnet Cookie and have not had a problem viewing the bills since. 

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@Jaxchat wrote:

Am I the only one who cannot view my bills on line.

No.  There are a number of users still reporting difficulties using various browsers.   This subject (and many others to do with the new billing system) have been on the SU 'active' list since September, but fixes are still in the W.I.P. pipeline.Cry

Chat and phoning did not give any indication as to why - seemed pretty clueless.

This is disappointing!  There are a number of workarounds that have been devised by Community members and recorded in the forum that can improve - and in many cases fix the problem.

Especially as I wished to check recent bills because referral discounts did not seem to be there despite the site saying I had active referrals. I am not able to check the latest bill which is to be paid by d.d. Later this month

There were a number of problems with referrals a while back, but the problem was cleared for most users.  There are probably a number of users where more subtle aspects of the problem need individual 'tweaks'.  One of the Plusnet staffers should be along to pick this up.

Is the problem with the new billing system.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Jaxchat,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and feedback here. I am very sorry for the lack of communication on our part in regards to this situation. I have provided further insight here.