cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Reward Card Email

ozarks

No Reward Card Email

My service went live on July 30 and I was under the impression that something would happen within 10 days but so gat I have not received an email.

The only mail that I have received since was to tell me my broadband speed.

If somebody can expedite then that would be great.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Overscore
Rising Star

Re: No Reward Card Email

Hi, they will ask you first to check you spam folder. Good luck

ozarks

Thanks but this is something that I do every day as a matter of course ans nothing has shown up yet.

Overscore
Rising Star

Hi, If you look at the bottom of this page you'll see which staff are currently online. You could them send a private message to one of them to see if that moves things on for you.

https://community.plus.net/

Good luck.

Overscore

ozarks

Thanks.

I'm not getting through on the phone and haven't seen anybody online, so will mail the CEO, which I believe to be philip.jansen@bt.com?

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi @ozarks, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the emails we've been sending for you to claim your reward. 

I've gone ahead and claimed this for you so that you don't miss out and I've raised this as a complaint on a support ticket on your account which you can view here by logging in.

I tried to call you this morning to discuss this but unfortunately I was unable to get through, I've detailed the timescales for receiving your cashback and what our next steps will be on the ticket linked above. I do apologise for the inconvenience.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
Frustrated58

I too had a problem with No Reward Card Email but when I spoke to customer service all they could do was to tell me that the offer had expired . How can it expire when I haven't received the email in the first place. I asked to speak to supervisor and told they would contact me - hasn't happened in nearly 3 weeks. Tried the forum before but no response.
Will have to try emailing CEO philip.jansen@bt.com as you suggest before going to the Ombudsman if not sorted.
Not at all happy with Plusnet at the moment.
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Thanks for your time on the telephone @Frustrated58. I'm glad we were able to come to a resolution for you.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
ozarks

Thank you for dealing with this.

I have not noted any calls coming in, so unable to deduce what has happened there.

I will check the ticket and respond as appropriate.

Many thanks.