Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cashback email received

FIXED
johnatglebe
Fixes: 1

No Cashback email received

Hello I went live on the 1/11/2019 and have not received an email about the £75 cashback that was offered when I went ahead

with with the deal, I signed up via Uswitch. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
johnatglebe
Fixes: 1

Re: No Cashback email received

Fix

Hi, just reading through some of the other posts, which said the email may be in the junk folder, it was there, I have filled it in and will wait for reply, sorry about that.

( when it was in the Junk folder I had to press "Not Junk" and "Show Images" the email then got placed in my inbox where I could use the links to get to the reply form.)

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @johnatglebe,

We are happy to hear that you have found the reward email and have now claimed your cash back. It should be with you within the next 30 days, please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
ChrisHiggs

I have also not received the redemption email.

I signed up in August with the £75 cashback deal. Please can you advise?

Regards,

Chris.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @ChrisHiggs and apologies for the delayed response. I've looked into your cashback query and I've added a reply onto a support ticket with some detail about that you can view and respond to by going Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet