cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cashback email received!

Louisewheeler95

No Cashback email received!

Hi,

I signed up for my broadband deal on the Plusnet website on the 9th september. As apart of this deal a £75 cashback was included.
Now, 5 weeks after I signed up I have yet to receive an email for me to claim the cashback. And whenever I try to talk to someone on the online chat it says there is no one available.
Could someone please send me the email ?

Hope someone can help!
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: No Cashback email received!

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from General Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
rsp17

Likewise. I too signed up and received my debit card, but, no activation code.

i phoned the telephone number, which said a new code would be sent to my e-mail address - I have asked four times now, and still no response.

afterwards, I spoke to customer services, who said, they are unable to help, because the cards are dealt with by third parties.

I am fast coming to the idea, it’s a con, but, I am pleased, in a way, I am not the only one.

As a new customer, I am not impressed, and as for the award winning Customer Services Team - well?

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for your post @Louisewheeler95.

We're sorry to hear that you've not received the email.

We are aware of this issue and are actually able to redeem the offer on your behalf - you'd then receive your offer within 30 days. We do need your permission to do so however and so have sent you a ticket (accessible here) which we'll need a response to.

Please let us know here once you've sent your response and we'll get onto it ASAP for you.

Louisewheeler95

Hi,
Thank you for replying so quickly. I have now responded to the ticket giving my permission.
Hope this can be sorted quickly

Thanks
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

No problem @Louisewheeler95 thanks for responding to the ticket. I've redeemed the offer on your behalf. This should be with you in the next 30 days.