cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cash Back, Question 133169328

rachelldodson

No Cash Back, Question 133169328

Please reply to Question 133169328

Plusnet seems to be avoiding paying the cashback offer, I will contact trading standards if this is not sorted out.

6 REPLIES 6
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: No Cash Back, Question 133169328

Welcome to the community forums @rachelldodson

Sorry to see you've not had a response on that ticket. I've passed feedback on to the manager and advisor that were dealing with that for you.

I've looked in to the cashback query and unfortunately it doesn't appear that you signed up on a cashback offer. Further to this, I have also listened to the sales call and cashback was not offered or discussed at any point during signup.

As such, I'm sorry to advise that no cashback payment is due back on your account. Apologies for any disappointment.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
rachelldodson

The cashback was part of the offer at the time of ordering, I asked for the offer that was online from your site with free internet, however I am not 100% sure I mentioned the cashback as I was making sure it was free internet, so are you saying because I did not mention the cashback just the offer online and did not state every individual product that came with this offer you have decided to not honor the offer, can you forward the audio file to me so I can make a decision on what to do next.

rachelldodson

Still waiting for the audio file of the conversation. I know I asked for the offer that was online and the only one that I could choose was with the cashback.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@rachelldodson wrote:

can you forward the audio file to me so I can make a decision on what to do next.

This unfortunately isn't something we would be able to do via the forums. You can raise a subject access request to obtain a copy of the recording, however this must be requested in writing (or via a ticket on the account) and also requires a £10 fee to be paid for the request to be approved and processed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
rachelldodson

Thanks for the reply, I have opened a ticket about my claim.

Wow £10 for the audio, I think I would prefer £25 online small claims court fee.

I'll keep you posted on the outcome.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Here are the details for obtaining any audio recordings as stated in the Privacy Policy:

https://www.plus.net/help/legal/privacy-policy/#trigger-8

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.