Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Bill since August - Plusnet Confusion

pseudonoise
Dabbler

No Bill since August - Plusnet Confusion

Hello,

Since renewing my Line Rental Saver, in September, I haven't received a bill for my broadband and landline.  I discovered this when I didn't receive a reward payment from my bank as Plusnet were not taking my direct debit.

Online chat was unavailable so I had to wait over an hour to speak to a CSC anlayst. She was helpful, told me I should have been contacted about the issue and assured me my services wouldn't be cut off due to Plusnet not taking payment.  

I was also advised that I would be updated on progress to a resolution.

Due to the hasty update of the Member Centre I was unable to access the Help Assistant messages 😕 

Yesterday I waited over 45 minutes on the helpline to find out any progress on this issue but the CSC analyst was unable to help - he promised a phone call or e-mail to tell me when the issue will be resolved. Sadly yet again no call or e-mail !

I'm very disappointed with Plusnet and I find it very worrying that no-one appears to know what is happening and inability to adequately communicate with customers is serious failing.

Can someone please tell me when this will be sorted out ?

Question #183984441

1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: No Bill since August - Plusnet Confusion

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've had.

Unfortunately there isn't a update yet but as soon as we have one we'll update the ticket on your account

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team