cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Bill received

kenjoan

No Bill received

Hi Been checking my records and I have not received a bill on my account for phone and broadband since July 2019, was wondering if others have had this issue and how this can be resolved as I cant get through on the phone to customer support.

Cheers Ken

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No Bill received

Hi I would send a private message to   he seems to be very good at sorting out problems like this

You can send a private message by clicking on their name above and send private message on the RHS

HD

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi Ken, I'm sorry to see you've not had a bill in almost a year. I'm afraid that it looks like your account is still affected by a system issue we're working on as we've suspended the billing so we can ensure your bills are generated accurately. I'm going to double-check that with a colleague from our billing team next week though.

When we generate the bill if you can't pay this in one go as it'd be 3 months of backdated fees plus 1 month moving forward if the bill falls on your usual billing date, feel free to let us know and we'll be happy to look at a payment plan to split the cost across more than one month.

I've also messaged you back. Let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with in the meantime. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
BostonTommy

Hello Ken,

Do ask if this is because your paid a Line Rental Saver invoice that has been wrongly applied to your monthly account.  It's happened to me  and, it seems, many others.  Does it take competent programmers nine months to solve a "system issue"?

Boston Tommy

kenjoan

I do remember that my bill was delayed last year, but it was sorted in January then when I upgraded my package to fibre it has all gone pear shaped again. I have sent a private message to Gandalph and the Plusnet team are looking in to the issue. Fortunately they only bill you for 3 months in this situation.

Cheers Kenjoan

kenjoan

Thanks for the lead, Gandalph or the Plusnet team is now looking at the problem.

Cheers Kenjoan

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problem @kenjoan 

I understand that the lack of updates could make it seem like you're forgotten but we definitely haven't. We're just working on the remaining issues we have in the background, sorry it's taking so long to fix the issues with your account.

@BostonTommy your issue is a bit different in that we are generating bills. Unfortunately those bills are being consumed by the line rental saver payment you've made, so no payments are going out your bank.

Apologies for the length of time it's taking to fix this for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Rumpus

Like a another poster here (kenjoan) I have noticed that I am STILL not receiving any bills and consequently have not been paying. This was notified last year to PN and I was advised that the billing system was still had problems with my account.  I was aware of the "billing" issues with the new system last year but in September 2019 was assured they'd been sorted out after I renewed the Line Rental and payment was taken ok.  Only now as I have some time and was checking I find I still haven't been paying through no fault of my own. I shouldn't complain as I have effectively been getting free broadband and phone but come on PN - sort it out please.

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Rumpus as explained on your account here, we do not have an update on the fix. We do apologise, however when the issue is fixed we wouldn't ask for you to pay for the entire time of the issue but the last 90 days and the next 30 days of service.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team