cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Bill for Broadband since October 2018

Rumpus

No Bill for Broadband since October 2018

Isn't it about time PlusNet sorted my broadband bills out? I haven't paid since last October and have been in contact several times with tickets raised. I am worried about a "large" bill arriving and it rather negates the pay monthly offer if I have to fork out 6 months + payments. I am aware from posts that PN is writing off pre-90 day bills but have not been formally notified of this. Really - having worked in IT for more years that I care to remember it shouldn't take this long to be STILL be having issues with your billing system. Will seriously consider moving from PN later this year - they are not doing me proud.

4 REPLIES 4
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: No Bill for Broadband since October 2018

Hi @Rumpus, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the length of time it's taking to resolve the issue with your billing. You will be sent notification prior to the bill being generated with a breakdown of what it will be along with options available should the amount be too much to pay in one. While I appreciate it is taking some time to resolve, a fix is actively being worked on and we do hope to have this rectified shortly. 

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

@Rumpus wrote:

Isn't it about time PlusNet sorted my broadband bills out? I haven't paid since last October and have been in contact several times with tickets raised. I am worried about a "large" bill arriving and it rather negates the pay monthly offer if I have to fork out 6 months + payments. I am aware from posts that PN is writing off pre-90 day bills but have not been formally notified of this. Really - having worked in IT for more years that I care to remember it shouldn't take this long to be STILL be having issues with your billing system. Will seriously consider moving from PN later this year - they are not doing me proud.

There are post on this forum from staff regarding the fact thaty will only take last 90 days, have a search.

Also they have said on this forum that they will help people who have a big bill.

You can make a formal complaint and look for deadlock, because they cannot resolve the problem and then complain to Ombudsman Services.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
Fedup7

Hi Rumpus, I too haven't had any bills, though only since December. i have just come off the phone for the sixth time to ask about this, to finally be told i don't need to call again and that someone will let me know when the issue is resolved. No one seems to know when this will be. Like you, i am worried about having to pay a large bill all at once. And to make matters worse, before the billing stopped, I was having to phone every month as, since upgrading to fibre broadband, I kept being overcharged. I had been using Plusnet without any problems before this, and often recommended it to others, but not any more. I just can't believe this is taking so long....

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Fedup7

As per what Anon has mentioned we'll be as helpful and sensitive to your situation as we can be when it comes to clearing any outstanding bills. 

We're really sorry for any concern or inconvenience caused, we can't state an exact timr or date for it being resolved just because the work needed to be done is still under way but we will be communicating the progress with anyone affected when we've been able to make some movement on it. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team