cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Aug Payment then overcharged

Jonesy6948

No Aug Payment then overcharged

New customer who's been with Plusnet for 4 months.
Just check my account and in Aug no payment of 23.99 was taken and then today £53 has been taken via DD. Not only does this not add up correctly for this month and last months together, I recieved no notification of Aug not being taken or that in Sept it would double up!?
Switched to Plusnet from a different provider for an easier broadband experience and now I'm frustrated as I can only contact them via tel/online chat both of which dont operate until 07:30 Monday.
Anyone else had issues with Aug payments?
2 REPLIES 2
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: No Aug Payment then overcharged

@Jonesy6948  customers have been having billing problems since last September Sad

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No Aug Payment then overcharged

Hi there and I'm really sorry about the issues surrounding your account billing. 

I've just checked your account and I can see that you've already been in touch with us today and the matter has been raised with our billing team. 

We'll have updates and a resolution to this soon, here's a direct link to the query for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=193944102

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team