Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No £75 reward card email received

hasanue1985
Hooked

No £75 reward card email received

Dear Plusnet team,

My Broadband contract with Plusnet started on 27/06/2020 and the first Direct debit has been taken as well on 27/06/2020.

My Broadband contract comes with 75 Reward card once the Broadband is activated.

My Broadband was live on 14/07/2020 and i still have not received any email from Plusnet to receive my 75 Reward card link.

Can you please investigate this for me and help me to resolve this issue.

Kind regards,

Hasanue

13 REPLIES 13
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: No £75 reward card email received

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Community Site Feedback to Accounts / Billing
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
hasanue1985
Hooked

No £75 cashback email received

Hi Plusnet Customer service,

I have post the below email on saturday but did not hear any reply from you.

Can you please look in to this for me as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Hasanue 

Dear Plusnet team,

My Broadband contract with Plusnet started on 27/06/2020 and the first Direct debit has been taken as well on 27/06/2020.

My Broadband contract comes with 75 Reward card once the Broadband is activated.

My Broadband was live on 14/07/2020 and i still have not received any email from Plusnet to receive my 75 Reward card link.

Can you please investigate this for me and help me to resolve this issue.

Kind regards,

Hasanue

agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

Re: No £75 cashback email received

@hasanue1985 

I don't know what email address you used to send the email that you refer to but Plusnet do not have any support by email.

The only means of contact are by phone, social media ( Facebook and Twitter) and  of course this forum.

You also have the option to write to them and use Royal Mail to deliver a snail mail letter to their Head Office in Sheffield.

You may have a passing Plusnet staff member soo your post and respond to you.

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Duplicate post by @hasanue1985  removed.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
hasanue1985
Hooked

Hi agedgopher,

Thank you for your reply.

I did post my query in the forum as well but did not get any reply.

You should be able to resolve this for me or can you please pass this query to the relevant department or can you please give me the contact number for the customer service team.

This is misleading the customers to take new contract from Plusnet.

Plusnet advertise offers which they are not providing, we did not had to go throw all this hassle.

We should of received the Cashback email generally.

Can you please help me to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Hasanue

hasanue1985
Hooked

Dear Wiilf,

Thank you for your reply.

The link you provided it's for after receiving the Reward card.

My query is I have not receive the email link to claim the Reward card. Once i receive the email i will be able to claim my Reward card then i can activate the card to spend it. I have been checking my email every day and my junk mail as well.

Can you please help me to resolve this matter.

Kind regards,

Hasanue

agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

@hasanue1985 

Hi, I am sorry I cannot help you any further. I am, like you, a humble customer. I have no access to any systems and have no preferential access to any staff members. I sadly am at the mercy of unreliable and un-workable systems just like all other customers. What knowledge I have has been gained from constant reading of forum posts and borrowing and stealing other customers ideas.

One possible route to help may be via the Superusers., perhaps @Townman or @MisterW  may be able to direct you to the best course of action.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

Duplicate topics merged. 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

@hasanue1985 

The link which @WillF directed you to states (under when will I get my mail)...

4. When will I receive my Plusnet Reward?

You'll be sent an email to the address you gave when you signed up. You'll normally receive this within 10 working days of your service being activated.

What to do:

• Open the email and click on the link (it's valid for two months from the date we sent it).
  • Fill in your details on the form, then click 'submit'.
  • You'll then see a confirmation screen - your Plusnet Reward is on its way.

You should get your reward within 30 days of receiving confirmation. If you've signed up for an offer which automatically redeems your reward, you'll receive it within 30 days of your service being activated.

Your reward will be sent either by post or email:

• Cashback offers are sent by cheque to the address on your account
  • Amazon gift cards are emailed to the address on your account
  • Plusnet Reward cards are sent as a prepaid card to the address on your account

You stated that your service was activated on the 14th July - therefore 10 working days should set an expectation of up to the 28th July for the email to arrive - so that is 4 days hence.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

hasanue1985
Hooked

Dear Townman,

Thank you for your email.

As you advised on your previous email i have to wait 10 working days from my service activated date which was 14/07/2020.

It has been more than 10 days now, i still did not receive any email from Plusnet for my Reward card link.

Can you please advise what to do next,

Kind regards,

Hasanue1985

hasanue1985
Hooked

Dear Willf,

It has been more than 10 days now since my Broadband was activated and i still did not receive any email from Plusnet for my Reward card link. I have email you previously did not hear any reply from you.  

Can you please advice further. This is misleading customers to buy new contract from Plusnet.

Plusnet offers reward card to customers to sign for a new contract which they don't provide.

Can you please investigate this for me as soon as possible, other wise i will have to take legal advise.

Kind regards,

Hasanue

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Hi @hasanue1985 

Now that 10 working days have passed, attention from a staff member will be required.

@WillF  - can someone take a look at this please?  I hope that this is not a case of the sign-up having "not tracked" due to the use of cookie cutter software on the customer's PC.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.