cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No £75 cashback email

Cgee1

No £75 cashback email

Hi I signed up with Plusnet on 27/08/19 with my services(BB and home phone) starting 10/09/19. I was told to expect £75 cashback by 3 months but it is over 3 months now and not heard anything.

I have just found this community forum and it seems most people get emails quite soon after their services start but I did not realise that until reading some of the posts.

regards,

7 REPLIES 7
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: No £75 cashback email

Hi @Cgee1, welcome to the forum.

I have created a ticket on your account to address your cashback query. Please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Cgee1

I have read your response and checking back I have saved all previous emails from you and have no email from the 21/09/19.

Why would I not reply to that if I had received it? As I did not expect any to hear from you until 3 month I had no reason to think there was anything amiss.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for your response.

I've just updated the ongoing ticket.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Cgee1

I received your e-mail below  on 13/12/19 to : I have still not received any payment into my account to date(06/01/20).

regards,

Dear Ms Gray,

Thank you for your response.

As we're aware that a small handful of customers haven't received their redemption email, we've just issued a payment of £75 to your ongoing payment method which will show in your account within the next 10 days.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

***INTERNAL***

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/No-75-cashback-email/m-p/1694447

Issued £75 res payment due to ongoing issues with redemption email.

Kind regards,

Owen Pugh

[Email notification sent to: mickpercival@hotmail.com]
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Cgee1, thanks for getting back to us.

I'm really sorry you haven't received this as of yet. I've taken a look into this for you and provided an update here for you.

Let us know if you need anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Cgee1

Hi

I have waited the 14 working days but still no sign of the cheque for £75 as promised in the message I received from you on 6th January.  I returned to my questions on your websaite but find it had been closed because of 14 days inactivity(22/01/20)- but I had to wait 14 WORKING DAYS(till 27/01/20) for the cheque that has never turned up. 

Carol Gray.

Message received on 06/01/20:

Dear Ms Gray,

Thanks for contacting us via our community forums

I'm really sorry to hear you've not received the refund as of yet as promised by Owen. From looking into the account, there's been a slight issue in that refund being processed which has meant we've had to raise this again for you via cheque format. I've manually done this for you now and your cheque will be with you in the next 14 working days.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reply to this ticket. Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with us via Facebook, Twitter, or even over at our Community Forums (http://community.plus.net/)

Kind regards,

Alice Ballie

[Email notification sent to: [ Removed]]

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting back to us @Cgee1

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've raised this to the relevant team and we'll update you as and when we know more

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team