Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No £60 Cashback

FIXED
Jeam
Fixes: 1

No £60 Cashback

Joined plusnet seamlessly on 20/11/2019. No Cashback email. Started to question this on 5/12/2019. I’ve talked, I’ve chatted. Lots of head scratching but no answers. It surely is this simple, I am a new customer, new customers are promised Cashback. How simple can it be. Honour your contract with me plusnet.

12 REPLIES 12
Alibalibee_38

Re: No £60 Cashback

I wondered how you got your cash back offer. My service only went live last week but haven't had anything through about this yet either.

Not good impression if you've been waiting this long!
Jeam

They promise the email within 10 days. You may be lucky and get one, but this seems to be something that they seem to want to wriggle out of. So keep an eye on your email and junk files. If you don’t get one. Good luck. The pleasure of hours on the phone and chat are all yours. Enjoy. 

whitemist15

Hi i have the same probiem i have phoned lots of times and emailed but no reply i think this cash back is a con i will be living soon Terry

Tags (2)
Alibalibee_38

I have just been on live chat to find out when I should have my email and it was sent today, 1 week after my service went live, the agent copied it into chat and I could access the link from there. Really easy form to complete so now just to wait on reward being sent through.

Much less painful than I was thinking it was going be going by everyone's comments.

Hooe you all manage to get yours sorted out too.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi Alibalibee_38,

I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused and I'm glad to hear that this has now been sorted out.

Hi @whitemist15,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused whilst trying to chase this up. I can see you'd previously contacted us about this and we'd raised a response as per this ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Jeam

Fix

Hi whitemist15. Last night had a phone call from plusnet to say that I will receive a cheque in the post for £60 within 14 days. During the fight for my cash back. First I was told I had no code, then they said I went through money saving expert and contact them, they must know you cannot contact money saving expert. Luckily I had2 telephone conservations with plusnet before my 14 day cancellation period was up, both times I was promised my cash back. I asked them to listen to the recordings. Now they have agreed to pay me. Hope this helps. No code is not the customers fault. They can tell we’re new customers and just pay up. Good luck. 

Lddeare
Hooked

Hi, I have been told by customer service that I am too late to claim the £60 cash back. I never received an email and also they took 3 months to set up my account after they had a mix up. I thought they would at least honour that as some form of compensation.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm really sorry to see that Lddeare, we process cashback via email as it's handled by a third party company for us, you should have received an email from no-reply@plusnetrewards.com including a link to claim it. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
keith27a

I am just starting this same process.

£60 cashback refused because I did not reply to an email that was never sent in the first place. I supposedly received an email on the 8th October 2019 but on checking ALL my folders there is nothing there from noreply@plusnetrewards.

Why should we have to claim a reward that was offered on signup anyway?

KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi keith27a,

I am sorry to hear of the problems claiming your cashback reward.

I have now responded to your query via a ticket on your account. You can view and respond to the ticket here.

Should you have any further questions, please let us know!

Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
keith27a

Your reply certainly does not resolve this matter. The email on the 8.10.2019 from no-reply@plusnetrewards.com was NOT sent to my registered email account.

I have checked ALL my emails which have been retained on the server around that date and there is nothing from no-reply@plusnetrewards.com or any other Plusnet account. I gather this "missing" email is a common theme in no-cashback disputes with Plusnet.

Also, Plusnet should not make new customers jump through these hoops to claim something that should be automatically paid.

This surely is very bad business practice if you want to retain new customers!

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @keith27a, thanks for getting back to us. As you've suspected, there is currently an ongoing issue with redemption emails showing sent from our side however on occasions not being received by the customer. Due to this, although your cashback redemption period has expired we'd be more than happy to look at other methods of honouring this reward for you. I've updated the ticket on your account with the steps I'll be taking moving forwards which can be seen here.
I'm sorry for the difficulties you've had in trying to redeem your cashback so far and hopefully the actions I've taken will help resolve this problem for you. You should hear back from me either later today or tomorrow via the ticket on your account however if there's anything else we can help you with then please don;t hesitate getting back in touch.