Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No £60 Cashback email Received

FIXED
sw1
Dabbler

No £60 Cashback email Received

hi, signed up via your call centre on 6 July & payed £198.88 upfront plus £1.00 per month Direct Debit for 12 months line rental & unlimited broadband.

I explained to [CSA Removed] your call centre advisor when I ordered your service, I was taking up your offer as shown on the money saving expert website of £60 cashback for this service.  I was told I would receive email notification of how to claim the cashback offer within 10 days of my service going live.  My service was activated on 30 July & no email received as of today, I have also checked my spam folder.  Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

7 REPLIES 7
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: No £60 Cashback email Received

Thanks for getting back to us. I've taken a look at the cashback is logged for you, but I've not found why you haven't got the email. I'm told you should have it in ten working days. I'd ask that you check tomorrow, and if you still haven't got the Email, get back to us. We'll then escalate with the marketing people for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
sw1
Dabbler

Still no email notification about Cashback as of today Monday 13 Aug 18.25pm, also checked spam folder.

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @sw1,

I'm sorry to hear that you've not yet received the cashback email.

I have raised this with the marketing team. Once we have had a response from them, we will update you on your account.

Should you require any further information please let us know.

Thank you,

Aisha

sw1
Dabbler

As of today Friday 17 August 19:20pm still no cashback notification email, and yes I checked my spam folder.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Fix

Hi @sw1,

We're really sorry to hear that you haven't received your cashback redemption email. 

We are aware that there have been some issues with our automated system sending out our correspondence. Due to this our Marketing Team are sending emails to all customers impacted within the next 7-14 working days.

Please feel free to get back in touch if you do not receive correspondence within this time frame.

Thank you.

sw1
Dabbler

All good now have received cashback cheque.

Thanks.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): The fix has been changed to @OllieC as per message #6.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still