cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No £50 Cashback Offer No EMail Arrived

No1likevick

No £50 Cashback Offer No EMail Arrived

Hi,
My account went live on the 27/05/2020 and I was told I would receive an email to claim my £50 cashback within 10 days. I was then told it might be within 30 days. The process of setting up my account has been perfect on Plusnet part but the cashback scenario has been quite a poor customer service. Is anybody at the company able to look into this for me?

Thanks

Moderators Note: All caps title removed

5 REPLIES 5
Brizo
Hooked

Re: No £50 Cashback Offer No EMail Arrived

Hi I am in the same boat but waiting on £75 cash reward, there are several things you can do if you are unhappy with plusnet as there are a growing number of customers making complaints about this reward card

We could start a complaint to the BBC watchdog programme

Start a facebook/social media campaign to let other potential customers know what plusnet is really like

There are also lots of news papers that have  consumer rights pages and forums, you could speak to them, I would recommend The Judge on the Daily Record/Sunday Mail who are great at getting consumers what they are due

Good luck

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @No1likevick

I've emailed you your cashback claim form link! Smiley

Hey there, @Brizo

Your cashback has been escalated, this does take up to 5 working days for a response. 

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Andreacs85

I’ve been waiting for my email link on how to claim and posted in here twice but no one from Plusnet has responded. Could you please help as I have not been sent the email and am aware other people have lost out on the reward card because of this.
Clareandrobby

I am the same. I havent received my £75 link email. Can someone sort this please.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Andreacs85, thanks for getting in touch. It looks as though the email to claim your reward was issued on 16/06/2020. As you've advised you've not received the email we've redeemed it from our side. Please allow up to 30 days for the reward to be sent to you via post. 

Hi @Clareandrobby, this has also been redeemed from our side due to you not receiving the email on your side. Please allow up to 30 days for this to be sent to you via post. 

Thanks 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team