cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News on my order please

steveuk
Grafter

News on my order please

Hi i am getting a bit worried as to what is going on with my account at the moment and just wondered if anyone from Plusnet is able to give me an update or any news on what is happening.
There were a few problems such as my home address being wrong and it looks like my order was canceled, I did ring plusnet about 3 to 4 hours ago and my home address is now fixed on my account and i think the order was made again but i haven't herd anything since.
I would be grateful if i could get an update today as this would ease my mind a bit.
Thanks in advance
steve
I'D 65301913
3 REPLIES 3
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: News on my order please

The Digital Care Team who monitor the forums are unlikely to be here until Monday. If you check tickets on your account at https://www.plus.net/wizard/index.html?p=search (click Go to see recent service notices) there may be some information there.
Alternatively, for a response today you would have to call the CSC again.
David
steveuk
Grafter

Thanks for the reply.
There has been no update at all since i spoke to plusnet around 12pm so looks like i will have to give them another call.
steveuk
Grafter

Just a small update to say that things look like there going to plan so hopefully everything will be up and running as soon as possible  Smiley