cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie to all this

Louisedtipper
Dabbler

Newbie to all this

Hello I signed up last month ive had no problem with broadband as of yet but when I signed up it said I would be getting cash back when will this be because ive had no email or nothing thank you
9 REPLIES 9
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Newbie to all this

Moderator's Note(s)

Thread moved from My order to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi Louise,

A warm welcome to the forums.  The answer to your question somewhat depends on how you signed up.  If it was via an affiliate's website, then it will be according to their rules on their website and would need to be chased with them.

If it was direct on the Plusnet site, then usually the reward processing email is sent around 14 days after your services first goes live.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Louisedtipper
Dabbler

Ok thank you it was with plusnet themselves through them online ive been with them now for about 4 weeks so I should of heard from them or got an email or something then lol x
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Louisedtipper,

We're sorry to hear that you still have not received the cashback email. I have opened a ticket on your account regarding this matter. Please click here to view my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Louisedtipper
Dabbler

Ok thank you hopefully I will here something from plusnet soon then fingers crossed
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

You're more than welcome @Louisedtipper

Let us know if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Louisedtipper
Dabbler

Thank you and yes i do I thought my contract was a fixed rate for 18 months at about £22 ish ive just checked my bill online and its £25 ish
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Louisedtipper I am sorry to hear about the invoice you have received from us.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this ticket by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Kind regards.

Louisedtipper
Dabbler

Ok thank you for all your help x