cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Plusnet

geordiechris

New to Plusnet

I have just joined Plusnet and my telephone is live, however I can’t access my account as it states my order is currently being processed and has been that way since I placed my order over 2 weeks ago.

Can you tell me how I turn on Call Protect? From the information I’ve been able to find I believe it has something to do with 1572, but when I call that from my landline I get a message saying the service cannot be connected.

I would also be grateful if someone could sort the issue of not being able to fully service my account online please.

Thank you

Chris

8 REPLIES 8
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: New to Plusnet

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @geordiechris,

I've had a look at your account and I can see you've just been onto the Customer Support Team. Looks like the account is fully setup now so you should be able to add the Plusnet Call Protect feature online. Give us a shout if there are any issues and we'll be happy to pick this up for review.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
geordiechris

Hi,

I thought it was all sorted, however when I logged on last night I got a message saying there was an issue with my account and couldn’t change or add anything on my account. I tried later on in the evening and today, and now I’m getting a message saying “An error has occurred, you can’t change your products for the moment, our system may be updating. Please try again later.”

is there an issue with your website or is this error just affecting me?

Chris

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @geordiechris, I can confirm the message you're seeing is a known issue our side that can occur after a recent call feature change. In which case, I've flagged this to a colleague who should be able to remove the error seen within the next 48 hours.
Let us know please should you still be seeing this issue come Monday morning onwards.

geordiechris

Thanks for the info. Will this advice also apply to the changes I made to my phone service on Thursday as these haven't been made yet either, despite being told it would take one working day?
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Having looked over your account this side I could see the changes showing active o the account but when checking our suppliers side they didn't  look to be active. In which case, I've put through the changes so the call features on your account match that on our suppliers side and these should be active by this time tomorrow at the latest.
If come tomorrow you're still without call features then please let us know and we'll happily investigate further.

geordiechris

Thank you, that seems to have fixed everything now and all is as it should be. Despite the teething problems I've had since joining, I must say the help I've received from both the telephone advisers and the community platform has been second-to-none, and something you should be applauded for. Many thanks for your help.
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @geordiechris, thanks for getting back to us and it's good to hear everything is back working as you'd expect now. Thanks for the kind words also and if there's anything we can help you with moving forwards then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.