Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New referral discount not received

RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Re: New referral discount not received

Quote from: I
Now over a month ( for my open ticket) and even longer when this thread was started  for problem (75835), PN is this not high on the list of problems to be fixed ?

I added a comment to my own open ticket a day or two ago to prevent it auto-closing after 14 days.  I didn't require an answer as such, but here's the reply I got;
Thanks for getting back in touch. When the problem has been resolved, you credits will be back dated. This will not be done by ourselves, this will be done automatically by our Development Team.
Please be aware that the problem may take quite some time to resolve, however we are aware of the problem and we will arrange for any relevant refund or credit.
If or when this ticket closes, the information will be stored on your account, therefore both you and ourselves can review the information.
Please do not reply if you do not have a further question, as we are unable to further advise since the problem is already raised.
Feel free to close this ticket.

So it looks like it may not be fixed anytime soon  Sad
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

PN is this actively been worked on , or on a list of problems waiting to be  looked at ?, do you know what is causing the problem ?
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

The cynic in me would say that it's yet another way of clawing back some cash to pay for all the half-price etc. offers being made to attract new customers.
Or even that someone has forgotten to take referrals into the overall picture when pricing the above.
rja66
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I bet it would be resolved a lot quicker if the payments from our referrals were not being received their end. The email you would never receive might read: "Due to a known glitch we are unable to take payment from you for your broadband usage, this may take sometime to resolve but we will take the payments from you in due course, in the meantime please continue to enjoy the Internet and we will hit you wlth a large bill at the end..... "  Roll_eyes
Sorry if I'm being a bit sarcastic today but to be honest I'm fed up with everyone taking the p. This week alone I've had BT and Eon telling me I have to pay more and more and yet I can't even claw back 50p a month that I am owed.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Unfortunately as you're aware this isn't fixed yet, please rest assured that any monies owed to you will be paid.
rja66
Rising Star

Another couple of months have passed us by, is there any progress yet Chris?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You can see the progress on the other thread about this issue in the Feedback forum here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,119500.64.html
It's being updated by Scott, the QA engineer testing the fix for this, so that's the best place to get updates. I believe it's due to go out in our next rollout of system improvements.
viper

It would be nice to have an update on this issue as to me it seems to have been put to back of the queue for solving problems, am not very impressed with customer service at the moment Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided as to if I change my broadband supplier
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Hi viper, welcome to the forums,
Updates for this are been given in the following thread
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,119500.0.html
With the latest update given by Scott today
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,119500.msg1054431.html#msg1054431
Hopefully the fix will be rolled out next month.
Kind Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

viper

Mike, thank you for reply and your welcome to forum, as you can tell by the number of posts I have made I am new to the game.
Regards, D.
histon

I am very fed up with PlusNet's referrals system. For 3 months mine have been incorrect (in PlusNet's favour) and each month when I log a problem I get a message saying it's being looked into and will be fixed. The latest reply I've got says
"I am sorry for all the inconvenience caused by this. As we have previously stated this matter is currently being dealt with by the relevant department. Please rest assured that behind the scenes our development team are working extremely hard to get this fixed.
Once we have found the cause and can fix this issue, you will be reimbursed all the missing referral credits. I am sorry that this is taking so long to resolve but I am afraid for the time being there is nothing we can do."

But when? 3 months is a long time to fix a problems like this and I see this thread was starting July. If the system was underbilling its customers erroneously I'm sure it would be fixed a lot quicker than this.
Time to stop recommending PlusNet.
Kelly
Hero

I'm asking that we lock this thread in favour of http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,119500.0.html so we keep all the referrals issues in the same place.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Locked as per Kelly's post.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine