cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order progressing v slow...

drunkenmonkey
Grafter

New order progressing v slow...

Ordered phone and Internet on 20th April. BT gave an engineer date of 8th may however my phone lines been active for several days now. Raised it with plusnet who passed it to provisioning to get things sped up, however I've not heard anything back and my fibre order has not been progressed at all which is getting very frustrating!
18 REPLIES 18
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New order progressing v slow...

Hi there,
I'll certainly check for you. Your community username doesn't seem to link to an open account though, just let me know the username/ticket ID etc and I'll get on the case.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Oh sorry used to be a customer, just moved back! Username is buntrob. Cheers!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries,
I just gave our suppliers a call and the phone order should be closed off by the end of today meaning we should be able to get the broadband order going after tomorrow.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Fantastic, thanks so much!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem,
I'm not in work tomorrow so if you drop us a reply back another member of the DC team should be able to pick that up for you.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Thanks Adam. My FTTC ticket has been returned to the pool... Was wondering if one of you guys could check it as it would require a contract change and I think I need to give you more money if you can place a fibre order. I originally had to put a adsl order as there was a problem with my line and address not matching and The system wouldn't allow a fibre order to be placed but now the line shows fibre available.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi there,
I've managed to place a order for fibre, the earliest date we have available to us is the 17th May 8am - 1pm. Is this OK for you?
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Thanks Chris, that's fine, would have preferred it a bit sooner but appreciate openreach dates are out of your control!
Thanks for your help!
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Just had a look at my account and it looks as thought adsl has been activated but I'm assuming it hasn't since I can't connect? Thanks
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

It's unlikely staff we be here again until Tuesday; you could contact the CSC on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200 (24x7) to check the status of your service before then. Smiley
David
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

It's not been activated, think it was just automated emails! Thanks anyway! Got lots of emails last night saying order cancelled but what I thinks happened is a manual order for fibre was raised and an automated system then tried to order adsl which failed!
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Everything is still on track for the 17th, you can ignore the last couple of emails you received.
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Fibre install is tomorrow but my account still shows the original adsl package that I signed up with. Will this be changed tomorrow?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Your account package will change to the fibre product shortly, let me know how your install goes.