cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New offer of a free month, does it still give referrel benifits?

MuddledMuppet
Dabbler

New offer of a free month, does it still give referrel benifits?

As per topic title,Cheers, Michael
16 REPLIES 16
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: New offer of a free month, does it still give referrel benifits?

As far as I know If PN have not been paid anything then there is nothing from which your referral payment can be taken so no referral payment can be made.
James
Grafter

Hi there,
I'm not entirely sure what you mean.
We're still offering monthly referral credits.
We're still offering referral bounty payments until the end of the month.
If you could possibly elaborate a touch I'll be more than happy to help.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

the information about referals is all over the place, I just got 0.25 on the 24th for referalls - but difficult to find out if it ongoind, and I get a bonus after 90 days ?correct?
James
Grafter

Yes, the 25 & 50p referrals will continue until the point that your referral no longer has an active broadband service.
If your referral signed up under the bounty payment scheme then you will be due a bounty payment after 90 days.
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

James,
The OP is asking if they still get a referral credit from another account that has either been given a free month or signed up for the free month option.
I.e. as the other account does not actually pay anything that month, would he still get a referral credit on his account. I don't think they will was my answer.
James
Grafter

Ah, thanks.
Yes, if there is no payment made, then a referral credit would not be applied as there is no payment to match the referral too.
Mark
Grafter

the information about referals is all over the place

Hi pierre_pierre.
That I have to get to the bottom of. All the information regarding our referrals system is available in the member centre referrals section. If this is not clear or you think it is all over the place then that concerns me and I need to understand where you feel the problem exists so that I can look into it and see where we can make improvements.
Let me know your thoughts and experiences, preferably in a new thread and I'll take it from there.

pierre_pierre
Grafter

I agree that the referal centre give out a lot of info, it was trying to match up the bonus letters and the standard payments.. I have just had on 0.25p but looking at Your current referrals
See how much money you are earning from your recommendations.
Your current referral credit
Amount: £0.00 Due: 24/02/08
View referral support to see how referral credit is calculated and spent.

Awaiting signup summary
Referred by Amount
Email 0
Banner 0
Webmail Email 0
Total 0
Number of referral emails sent, banner clicks, and clicks from Webmail emails.
[View Full Breakdown]
I got that, the peron referred to (my daughter) first DD payment is 15 Feb, so I suppose that after that iI will another ticket, but nothing says so
Not applicable

What happens is when your daughter gets billed, that creates a 'token' on your account. Basically you get credited the amount (25p in this case)
When you are billed, the sum of any of these tokens is taken off your bill before you pay it.
So, if you have a number of referrals, all with different billing dates, you would see the referral credit building up over the course of the month as each one is billed, before being reset when you are billed.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Quote from: Mark
the information about referals is all over the place

Hi pierre_pierre.
That I have to get to the bottom of. All the information regarding our referrals system is available in the member centre referrals section. If this is not clear or you think it is all over the place then that concerns me and I need to understand where you feel the problem exists so that I can look into it and see where we can make improvements.
Let me know your thoughts and experiences, preferably in a new thread and I'll take it from there.

Another
My Referrals - How much money can you earn?
Tools
Keywords: service | my | referrals | discount Summary: Check how much you'll receive for recommending our products using My Referrals
Recommend your friends, family or colleagues to PlusNet and you can earn money, or even get your broadband for FREE!
Referral Value - is paid every month, quarter or year, at the same frequency the referred account is charged.
One-off payment - available for a limited period on new referrals. Once the referred account has been active for 90 days, this is paid on your next billing date. Read more about our Referral Bonus Offer.

Residential Referrals Values
Broadband Referral Value One-off payment
Broadband Your Way Option 1 £0.25 £5
Broadband Your Way Option 2 £0.25 £20
Broadband Your Way Option 3 £0.50 £20
Broadband Your Way Option 4 £0.50 £20
Broadband Your Way Pro £0.50 £20
not as per current bonus and it doesnt tell you when payments are made
James
Grafter

Pierre,
Unless I'm missing something vital, those values are still correct until the end of this month.
Mark
Grafter

Hi there.
As james has said those values are current and correct.
This line states
Referral Value - is paid every month, quarter or year, at the same frequency the referred account is charged.

And in relation to the bounty it states
One-off payment - available for a limited period on new referrals. Once the referred account has been active for 90 days, this is paid on your next billing date.

If this is not clear can you let me know, from a customer perspective, what you would like it to say?
MuddledMuppet
Dabbler

Hi, sorry for lack of clarity in question, I was actually wondering if the offer of a free month would not be compatible with the current referrers payments, Ie if i referred a friend I would get no regular monthly reductions, and/or no bounty.
Not getting the 25p/50p for their first month would be something I could cope with lol
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Sorry, just been looking back at the posts and this page
http://portal.plus.net/referrals/offer.shtml
Top line get up to 30.00  then below the max is only 20.00
er  Huh  then lower down in small letters is another 10.00 if you phone as well