Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New line

the_groundsman
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

New line

Hi posting on behalf of my daughter (who I referred).

She is in a property without a phone line. The openreach man called on Friday but couldn't complete the work as it needed something done in the street. He said he it would get done over the weekend or on Monday. She hasn't heard further and the line is still dead. she is desperate to get on line.

I tried to access her plusnet account on her behalf to raise a ticket but couldn't log in with the password she gave me. I even tried to change the password for her but the portal said there was no trace of the account. 

I can see her username in my referral and I know the email address is correct.

She would really would like some certainty around when the phone line will be established and when broadband will be working please.

2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: New line

Hey there. Sorry to hear that your daughter hasn't received a clear update from us yet. Could you PM me her username and I will provide an update to the contact details on her account tomorrow.

[Edit]

@the_groundsman Thanks for your patience. I've provided an update to the email address we have stored on her account. Our provisioning team have also sent an update by text message earlier this morning.

I hope this helps

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
the_groundsman
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: New line

So it was supposed to be fixed and working by end of day today and the ticket was on hold for monitoring but it's still not working unfortunately. Hopefully better news tomorrow then.