cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer question

irished

New customer question

Hi i signed to switch from sky to plusnet for phone/fibre about 2 weeks ago.

Tomorrow my sky internet and phone will complete transfer to plusnet.

Just one problem .......

I have just got an e-mail to say plusnet will again e-mail me when my router has shipped and that it could take 2-4 days after being shipped before i will have the router ?

But i get cut off tomorrow ?

The router should have been a few days before not a few days after, feel let down already Sad

Also when and how do i get my £75 cashback that was advertised when i placed my order.

6 REPLIES 6
irished

Re: New customer question

Router is here now but email says its coming in 3 days.... 

So how do i get the cashback ive had no info on it ?

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @irished,

I'm sorry for any concern that this email caused you and for the delay in getting back to you on here. I'm glad to hear that your router arrived on the activation date - it sounds like the email about the router was sent later than it should have been and I will flag this to the relevant team. 

You should receive an email to redeem your cashback reward within 10 working days of your activation date. This will go to the contact email address on your account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Jools2

I might be thick, but how do I add my question to this community please? Thanks

Jools2

Think I've got it now. I have BT Sport through the Freesat from Sky platform. Having tried for nearly a month to re-pair my viewing card, including 2 calls to customer services to activate it,  I now want to cancel it please. When  "normal" life resumes, I hope I will be able to re-order this service via my Plusnet account. Please help. I don't want to pay for a service I'm not getting and like a lot of other people money is tighter at the moment. Thank you. 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for bearing with us, Plusnet customers can now pause their BT Sport payment for a month via this form . As soon as things change we’ll be in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Jools2

Hi.
I'd really rather it was working but 2 of your telephone operators have said there's a problem with the activate button. Another department was supposed to check and sort it but didn't. If it can be sorted, please can you get it done. Also, the TV appears to be set up for the north east now, whereas we are in yorkshire. It used to be correct but I don't know what to do about it now.
Thank you for your help.
Julie.