cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer on fibre extra 250GB limit , will i get on Unlimited now ?

killswitch73
Dabbler

New customer on fibre extra 250GB limit , will i get on Unlimited now ?

Iv been with plusnet now for just over a month , i think its been good , i get about 45-70mb down and always 17mb up .
My question is . i feel robbed now im only getting a 250gb usage limit . iv already downloaded 45gb of my usage just by having HD movie marathons with lovefilm and netflix , and a few torrents .
Iv just started my 2nd month and im paying the £5 a month for the first 3 months , now your doing 6 months half price , by my calculation i would of saved an extra £15 if i had waited and got the 6 months half price , not to bothered about the monthly fee as i had quidco chashback .
My problem is , if i upgrade now , will i then be paying full price on next months bill of £19.99 ? or will i just still pay the £5 ? or should i just wait out my £5 promo and then switch to unlimited ?
IV also paid for my line rental for 12 months up front .
thanks
3 REPLIES 3
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: New customer on fibre extra 250GB limit , will i get on Unlimited now ?

You'd pay the full price, so unless you badly need the extra allowance now you are probably better off waiting.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
killswitch73
Dabbler

Quote from: jelv
You'd pay the full price, so unless you badly need the extra allowance now you are probably better off waiting.

hi
thanks for that , i thought so .
and that was a speedy reply i must say , i was editing my post about me waiting a little longer thinking no one would reply just yet . so i ended up answering my own question .
Estragon
Rising Star

At least the upgrade for you is free, in case that hasn't occurred to you yet. You need to wait until after your third payment has been taken, (including the one at initial signup), then just order it through your Member Centre.