Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer - no router

reefer110
Dabbler

New customer - no router

Hi,
I have an install date of Monday 25th March, as yet I have not had a router arrive.
I'm keen to get it before the engineer as I should imagine he can't complete his work without one ? Post had been and gone today, leaving only tomorrow really.
Thanks,
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New customer - no router

Sorry to disappoint but we haven't confirmed 25/3/13 as a date for an install.
Details are on ticket  67397350 about the appointment that we have been able to book for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
reefer110
Dabbler

Adam, I managed to find this out myself whilst looking for info on the router, nobody took it upon them selves to contact me to advise you couldn't honour the date given.
FYI, a quote from the email received from Plusnet....
'Your fibre broadband service:
We'll arrange for your fibre broadband service to be switched to us. This will happen on 25/03/2013 AM
If your preferred appointment date isn't available we'll call you within a week to make alternative arrangements'
As you can see '25/03/13' WAS the date given, I'm sure you'll be aware that you didn't ' call within a week to make alternative arrangements' therby acting on ticket 67397350.
Not a good start on the part of plusnet so far.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Really sorry about that - I've just checked the account and can see that an install date has been arranged with you for the 3rd April? Really sorry the initial date was missed and you weren't informed in time. I can also see the router has now been dispatched, please let us know if that hasn't arrived yet.
reefer110
Dabbler

Hi,
Router has now arrived, crossing fingers that the install goes ahead as advised tomorrow.
Thanks,
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for letting us know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team