cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer billing

Springchicken

New customer billing

As employees seem to reply much more quickly here than to any ticket or formal complaint I thought would give it's a try!!
Please look at "ticket" number #65715163  re my complaint.
Following your automated harassment I have paid for calls that were charged in correctly to my "anytime" phone account.
I am still waiting for a response to my complaint recorded on my account a week ago.
Having paid up front for my line rental, broadband and any time calls my FIRST BILL should be generated next week. Looking at it looks like you intend to charge me again for YOUR BILLING ERROR plus £13:99 for line rental which has already  been paid up front for the  next 12 months.
In my first month you would then have over charged me a total of £84:33 plus wasting hours of my time in the past 3 weeks trying to get someone to correct your mistakes.  NOT A GOOD START. Who is going to be brave enough to reply to this and not blame it on the WEATHER or your WORKLOAD
5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: New customer billing

Welcome to the forum Springchicken Smiley
Unfortunately you have picked a bad time, namely the weekend and the Digital Care team only frequent the forum Monday to Friday.
Hope you get sorted soon.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Springchicken

Story of my life!!  From my experience with Plusnet in my first 3 weeks as a customer I have no confidence in your billing system or your integrity.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: Springchicken
I have no confidence in your billing system or your integrity.

For reference the forum moderators are just customers like yourself. We are not Plusnet employees.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Springchicken

I aplogise for that.
The nightmare just seems to go on and it looks like I may have no choice but to take legal action if this goes on, all I want is for them to set up accurate monthly billing, a refund of all overpayments and an APOLOGY!!
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Really sorry we overlooked this thread and really sorry about the problems you've had. Hopefully I've now managed to tidy this mess up for you? Let me know if you need anything else and don't hesitate to post here in future if you ever need to. We don't make a habit of overlooking posts such as yours.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵