cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer £50 Cashback Signup Offer (Unlimited Broadband)

safctopcat

New customer £50 Cashback Signup Offer (Unlimited Broadband)

£50 cash back for New Customer signup.

I signed up to Plusnet on the 5/1/2018. I signed up to to the Unlimited Broadband Deal which was on offer for £19.99 a month. Advertised with this deal was a £50 cashback for New Customers. My home phone service got switched over the 19/1/18 and my broadband was activated the 20/1/18.

Just wondering when I will be getting any information regarding the £50 cashback?

21 REPLIES 21
safctopcat

Re: New customer £50 Cashback Signup Offer (Unlimited Broadband)

Any help would be appreciated.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Hi there.

I've checked your account and from what I can see you signed up on a offer that doesn't include cashback.

Did you sign up through a affiliate site such as Quidco or TopCashBack?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

safctopcat

No I did not go through Topcashback/Quidco.

I signed up to Plusnet on the 5/1/2018 using your website. I signed up to to the Unlimited Broadband Deal which was on offer for £19.99 a month. Advertised with this deal was a £50 cashback for New Customers. This was advertised as an Online only deal. That is the main reason I signed up to Plusnet is that you were offering the £50 cashback for new customers. The unlimited broadband deal with cashback was available back end of December til the 8/1/2018.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

safctopcat

Any help would be appreciated.

Silvine
Hooked

I joined Plusnet 1st December 2017 and just remembered I haven't had any info on claiming the £50 cashback.  I'd much appreciate some help on it; 

sandy55
Hooked

I also signed my sister up in November for an online deal offering £50 cashback. I've had a nightmare contacting customer services/rewards team/online chat etc., trying to get it sorted, passed backwards and forwards, only to be told yesterday that I didn't qualify as I had accepted free installation which doesn't include the cashback offer, and told that I took out the offer in between promotions? Any excuse I believe, just so as not to honor the deal.

Silvine
Hooked

Yes, it seems such a pain to claim it going by other people's  experiences.  I bet they rely on people either forgetting about it or giving up.  Good luck.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Superuser escalation

This topic has been escalated by one of the Superusers; please allow time for Plusnet to respond before commenting further.

Escalation does not imply progressing this matter will be given priority, nor that a different outcome will result.

Reason for escalation:  Request response

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

@safctopcat I can see our marketing team have looked into this for you and you should receive the cashback in the next couple of weeks.

@Silvine Can you confirm if you signed up through us or a affiliate such as TopCashBack?

@sandy55 As per my response above can you confirm if you signed up through us or a affiliate such as TopCashBack?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
dawnydawn10

I'm having the same problem. I signed up on 7/1 but have received no cashback email. I spoke to \[CSA Removed] on online chat who firstly said there was no such offer, then claimed i'd signed up to a different deal. Despite me providing evidence of the deal, she rudely told me i wouldn't be getting any cashback and there was no point trying to discuss it!

Cancellations tell me i will be charged if i try and leave the contract despite plusnet not providing the cashback as promised.

The amount of people having a problem with this seems to suggest that it cant be accidental

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@MatthewWheeler  Can you investigate this @dawnydawn10 poor support response please.

Silvine
Hooked

Hi Matthew

I signed up directly with Plusnet.

Silvine