Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract, wrong billing

blackcat71
Hooked

New contract, wrong billing

Hi

I recently renegotiated my contract with Plusnet, however the special offer discount of £12.49 was not added to my account, so I have been billed £20.99 since the end of August, can someone please look into this for me.

Thanks..

PS.. I have attached a copy of my last contract with you, the only change should be that I now use the line rental saver..

5 REPLIES 5
blackcat71
Hooked

Re: New contract, wrong billing

Still no reply, if I don't get anywhere come 4pm I'll be phoning up and cancelling my contract as you're currently in breach of it, I'll also be in touch with Ofcom as you miss sold me this package, I suggest you listen to the phone call from when I renewed..

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Our sympathies blackcat, have a look at this forum and you'll find many PN customers in the same boat, including myself. Many problems are down to the new billing system, overcharges like ours down to the crazy discounts scheme, happens every time I have changed/renew contract. Be assured PN will sort it out eventually, you will receive refund or credit on your next bill, but the poor advisers must be snowed under with angry customers.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @blackcat71, I am really sorry for the issues with your bill.

I have had a look into this for you and provided details on a ticket here with the action taken to resolve this for you.

Please let us know if we can assist further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
nishantshar2

Wrong billing for second month in a row. 

I switched from broadband line rental saver to fibre line rental saver but for 2 consecutive months I have been charged much higher amount. For first month, Plusnet accepted the mistake and issued a credit which has not hit the account yet. Now the new bill has come and again with a £19 bill instead of £5 bill. They however, have been very prompt to take the line rental for next year which is due to become active from February 2019.

Awful service and what waste of time!

The customer service calls are easily on 20-30 min waiting time before getting a chance to speak an agent.  

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @nishantshar2

I am deeply sorry to hear you have been billed incorrectly for the last two invoices we sent you and for the wait times in our call queue.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.