Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract question

Cagney1994
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

New contract question

Hi all

My current BB contract expires at the end of December. I was about to renew it but apparently it would start from the 1st of November, thereby losing about 2 months of my current one. Is this correct?

I assumed any new deal would come into effect once the old one had expired. That's what happened with my line rental saver. I paid upfront about a month beforehand and once the previous LRS had ended, the new one started.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New contract question

This works in a different way to line rental saver.

We’d start a contract on the next billing date. So if you’re wanting to take advantage of all the discounts relating to the current contract, I’d recommend getting in touch with us closer to the end date.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Cagney1994
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

@Gandalf - Thanks. And will what I was offered still remain on the table about 6 weeks from now?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Our retention deals change from time to time so it's difficult to say I'm afraid.

If we can't offer the same deal in 6 weeks we've offered you now I'm sure we'll be able to offer something similar.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet