cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract price issue

maybird

New contract price issue

I have been a Plusnet customer since 2002 and as a general rule been happy with them,

On the 08-02-2020 I agreed to a new contract of unlimited fibre and line rental for £23.99, I was told to ignore the first e-mail as it would be the full price £43.48. With a date of 14-02-20 as change over. Later that day I contacted customer service to query this as I had not recieved another e-mail, I was told the price would be as agreed  and an e-mail stating this was sent to me.

On the 14-02-20 there was no change over so I phoned again and was  told no it was the 24-02-20 not the 14th.?Huh

As I had had no confirmation of the price I again contacted customer services on the 25-02-20 and they told me  they needed to listen to the  phone call stating the price was as agreed and I would get a call back shortly. on the afternoon of the 27-02-20 I had still heard nothing so again contacted Plusnet and I was told to be more patient.

This is very stressful and worrying as we are over 70 and there is no way  can afford over £43, I did not renew the call package to cut down on the cost. There  is no way I could or would agree to such a high price

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: New contract price issue

@maybird  Welcome to the forum.

Have you logged into your account and checked if there are any tickets? If you have received an email agreeing this price then there should be one.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

maybird

there are are no tickets showing that I have contacted customer services regarding agreed prices are not there.

what do I do next.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@maybird 

Hopefully a Plusnet staffer will come along soon and pick this up for you.

By the way I think that the full price for fibre and line rental is 35.98 so I suspect that you have added a call package in to your latest price.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

maybird

This afternoon a resolution to this problem was supplied by Plusnet to my satisfaction. thank you for your help.