cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract price error

Leytonstoner
Hooked

New contract price error

My 18 month deal on Unlimited Broadband was about to expire in a week or two, so today I decided to renew for another 18 months, for the promised price of £12pm for the broadband element. I had already paid my 12 month Line Rental Saver in advance in January 2020, so £12pm was all I was expecting to be charged. As a happy PlusNet customer for many years I have always paid for Line Rental annually in advance.

So when I my confirmation email arrived just now I was rather surprised to be informed:

From 26/05/2020, your monthly subscription will be £31.99 for 18 months

It seems that the PlusNet billing system is incapable of recognising a pre-existing LRS purchase and blindly adds monthly LR to any contract renewal. This is just plain sloppy.

I'd be most grateful if this billing mistake could be rectified before the first payment is taken.

regards

Roger

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: New contract price error

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Order to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Leytonstoner 

I'm sorry you've received some incorrect info in regards to your new contract. I've now made some changes on the account that will allow the monthly price to be as you agreed with us and with your line rental saver taken into account. 

If you do notice anything incorrect on your next invoice give us a nudge here and we can investigate that.

Thanks. 

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @Leytonstoner, I've sent you an email to clarify everything on the account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Leytonstoner
Hooked

Your swift action is much appreciated.

cheers

Roger