cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract issues

AnotheRay
Hooked

New contract issues

Hi. I signed up to a new contract almost two months ago resulting in me not having to pay as much for the next 18 months from the start date. However, I am still being overcharged it seems. It was picked up by your systems previously and I was refunded but it has further confused me, as the amount refunded does not seem to add up to what I was expecting to pay based on the new contract. So to sum up:

1. Could you please find out if my new contract is properly implemented?

2. What should my monthly bill be - £16.00 or £24.99 (from what I was refunded)?

Thanks and regards,

Raymond

large1.pnglarge.png

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from screenshots in a public forum.

4 REPLIES 4
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: New contract issues

Hi there Raymond. 

So sorry to hear this. 

Could you by chance PM me with your username? For some reason I can't seem to find any info which will let me locate your specific account - sorry about this, I'll defiantly look into this for you. 

Kind Regards, 

Alisdair  

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

The username is in the first screenshot, although it really shouldn't be.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hello there Raymond, 

I have looked into this and can see that there has indeed been some form of mishap with your billing. 

I shall have a look into how this can be rectified and send a ticket to your account with the fix once it has been amended. 

Please accept my apologies, and thank you for the patience and understanding you have shown whilst we have been working on this issue. 

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us in the meantime if you need more assistance. 

Kind Regards, 

Alisdair

AnotheRay
Hooked

Thanks for looking into this Alisdair. I look forward to hearing more on this.

Kind regards,

Raymond