cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract In October - not getting free calls to mobiles as promised.

mw25
Hooked
Fixes: 1

New contract In October - not getting free calls to mobiles as promised.

Agreed new contract from 22 October for fibre broadband & call plan (covering all UK calls including to mobiles).  I realised I was being charged for calls to mobiles, so phoned PN on 2 November.  They agreed this hadn't been applied as promised & said it would be corrected ASAP & I'd be notified. 

I haven't received any notifications, and nothing has changed in my account.  I can't get hold of anyone in PN to discuss.  Can someone tell me when this will be fixed.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New contract In October - not getting free calls to mobiles as promised.

Thanks for your post @mw25

I'm really sorry to see you're having issues getting your new call plan applied.

I've been looking into this for you and I believe I've sorted things out for you now.

I've created a support ticket on your account you can check by going Here.

If you've got further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with, let me know and I'll personally get back to you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mw25
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Thanks Gandalf for sorting this. I'll check it's been fixed by my next billing date.  Also, thanks for looking into my line speed, hope to see some improvement over the next few days.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to me @mw25 

No problem, it looks like that's gone through and I've updated the support ticket 219623502 sending you an email.

I've tested your line again and your download speed is still artificially restricted, so I've submitted the reset a different way. If this doesn't work, we'd need to arrange an engineer to investigate further but I'll check back tomorrow on the progress.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet