cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New billing system and PN support

The_10th
Grafter

New billing system and PN support

I noticed my referral wasn't added to my September bill. I phoned PN after a lengthy wait of around 20mins on the 7/9 and was informed that some problems were being seen for some customers and that this would be addressed. No update to my request and the next bill showing no referral either - ticket ref 182423511

Really is poor customer service with no update for a week and a half. After so many years this really makes my move away from PN so much easier when my contract ends soon. Was calling again but recorded msg states high call volumes with 20 min wait time. Sorry, but I have better things to do than listen to wait music/notifications.

PN used to be good but see that mgmt decisions are really paying dividends in the lack of staff and/or training (if training exists - 'proper' training) though given the wait times and tickets no answered I presume it's a lack of numbers like many service desks.

7 REPLIES 7
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: New billing system and PN support

Hi @The_10th,

I'm sorry to hear you are still having ongoing issues with your referrals and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I can see that ticket is currently with our Billing team who will reply as soon as possible in regards to this.

Thanks.

The_10th
Grafter

Still no update to my billing query on the 7/9. I presume this ticket is with the billing team but this begs the question why it's not been answered which is why I came here to expedite the issue? Is it they are too busy with a large volume of incidents (not just billing failures like mine re: referrals), lack of staff, low morale staff or not wanting/knowing how to deal with this problem?

It will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I raised this ticket for info. Shocked

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Just take a look at the posts already on this thread! PN's new billing system is a disaster and the poor staff are struggling to keep up with the tidal wave of complaints.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

I am in a similar position.

I called Customer Services on 9/9 regarding billing errors, including missing referral credits. CS then raised a task for the Billing Team to investigate. CS suggested that Billing’s target was to deal with such tasks is 48 hours, but I have had no response at all, despite a member of the Plusnet Help team on these Forums sending an internal reminder. A couple of days ago I raised the matter by ticket, mainly so that I have a record of what’s going on, or more accurately what is not going on! The lack of any response from PN is unacceptable.

The silence from PN on the problems with their new billing system is deafening. As I have said elsewhere, they need to tell customers what the issues are that might be encountered, what they are doing about it and when they think the issues will be sorted.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @The_10th I sincerely apologise for the delays in getting this resolved for you. I have looked into this an updated you further on a ticket on your account here here

Similarly @jgb I can only apologise for the inconveniences caused by the errors made and the length of time it is taking to rectify these errors, I have also updated you via a ticket on your account here

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Mod note by Strat: Tag fixed

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Thank you @Satss.

I can see your response to my ticket #182750474. You indicate that my original discussion with CS was not raised correctly with the Billing team but that you have now done it correctly. I now hope for a speedy resolution.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @jgb.

No worries, thanks for getting back to us.

This is with the relevant department and we will let you know via the link once this is resolved.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - Tahir